ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Nah this game needs more outfits. More outfits next game too dev :love:

I damn near bust a nut out of anticipation when I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Really like the concept of the game. Shame no family fun times though. Apocalypse is always more fun with family. ;)
Any animations? What about music or sexy sounds? :unsure:
Renders look nice. Always great to see some smaller boobs and pubes. :love:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So the game is not terrible, sandbox part does not bother me, but the game just did not do anything for me.

It just became boring after a while. The idea sounded cool when we started off. The girls although not stunningly beautiful, were not too bad.

But for me, the girls and the MC had pretty much zero personality. I went through the motions, but it was basically just building mindless stats for the girls. (Above xxx you can do yyy) Pretty much the same for each girl.

You start of with a wife, the got lost, but arbitrarily after a couple of days decides that its time for you to move on.

I did not feel chemistry or sexual tension from any of the girls. The girls might as well have been cyborgs.

I will confess that I did not come close to finishing the game yet, but it feels like a chore to continue.

I will at some stage power through it, and if the game manages to convince me otherwise later on, I will adjust my rating.

TLDR: Not a terrible game, but for me there was also nothing wow about it.

P.S. It is very similar to another game that I used to love (Lust man standing), but does not create the same level of empathy for the different female characters.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Usually i like the Sandbox type games, but this one got me hell bored after half hour.... Why Devs doesn't put some effort in the MC's... i've saw so many games where the Guy is ugly af and this one is one of them... understood most here are guys (Wich i doubt since i know there many girls around) and want to see hot babes, but girls also want see some hot dudes as MC-. Besides that idk what to say about this game didn't play enough just dropped it and keep looking.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Usually i like the Sandbox type games, but this one got me hell bored after half hour.... Why Devs doesn't put some effort in the MC's... i've saw so many games where the Guy is ugly af and this one is one of them... understood most here are guys (Wich i doubt since i know there many girls around) and want to see hot babes, but girls also want see some hot dudes as MC-. Besides that idk what to say about this game didn't play enough just dropped it and keep looking.
bro I dunno Markiplier is an objectively attractive man, and I say this as a straight man.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
do you have any idea why i can't progress the quest with the fallen den? when we have to save Tori.. i assign the teams to resupply / defend the den but no progress.. at the end of the day everyone loses 25 happiness.. what can i do?
Did you end up figuring this out?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I played this game a while back, enjoyed it. It was pretty grindy, but I played it all the way to the end. Shame that the developer has pretty much stopped making games. But I wish him well in his life.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I played this game a while back, enjoyed it. It was pretty grindy, but I played it all the way to the end. Shame that the developer has pretty much stopped making games. But I wish him well in his life.
Bad Angels Dev has another game in production.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Bad Angels Dev has another game in production.
He made a post (on April 1st) that he is ceasing production. Heres to hoping that was a really good April Fools joke, because I had really high hopes for his new game :'(

erkper

May 16, 2018
He made a post (on April 1st) that he is ceasing production. Heres to hoping that was a really good April Fools joke, because I had really high hopes for his new game :'(
Wow, I had not seen that. Or expected such a thing. The post is still up so I'm guessing it wasn't a joke. :(

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
Did any modders make a separate Android port with text and textbox customization? I skimmed the thread but didn't see any. If the rest of the game features text being cutoff by the bottom of the screen, I guess JoiPlay is the only way to play it on Android.
Screenshot_2023-04-19-19-56-04-24_9d15124ab580c46c86b0eee119b0c60b.jpg

Myself67890

Apr 1, 2018
Game seems incomplete... If the individual sex scenes during seduce is replaced by male model character rather than the generic blue model the repetition may be a little more bearable

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Pavankrish

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 1647292

Overview:
Lead a search & rescue team called the Angels in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover, or build their submission to become their master. My Fallen Angels is a management sandbox featuring a player-controlled seduction/sex system and 3D rendered scenes. Warning: this game contains graphic violence.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Bad Angel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: TORRENT -
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 721172 View attachment 721171 View attachment 801626 View attachment 721169 View attachment 1022035 View attachment 721174 View attachment 801630 View attachment 801627 View attachment 1453784 View attachment 1022037 View attachment 1022036 View attachment 1022038 View attachment 1146136 View attachment 721173 View attachment 1453785 View attachment 1647354 View attachment 1647352 View attachment 1647353 View attachment 721167 View attachment 721164 View attachment 721163
The android file is in zip how to play it in android

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes