BlobbityBlob

Jun 16, 2018
The "Final Scene - Tori" is the short scene that shows you saving Tori, treating her with the cure, and her recovering from the Fallen. So if you've completed the game you have already seen it. The 10 game endings should all unlock and be viewable in the Replays.

I'm not planning to release a full bugfix to address this issue. If you would like to view the scene again here's a couple quick ways to do so.

1) Use Console Commands to unlock the scene:
  • Press "Shift" + "O" to open up the Console Commands
  • Copy and paste the following line and hit enter

rns_Act3_final_scene_t.seen_flag=1
2) Start a new game and select Gallery Mode. This will start the game with all scenes unlocked (but some things like petnames for the Angels won't be the same).

Sorry for the bug (and taking so long to address this topic), but I hope this helps :)
It's alright. Not a game-breaking bug, it's just a completionist thing. :LOL: all we ever needed was a confirmation if we were really missing something or it's actually just a bug. so thanks for confirming this with us.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
hints says to go to clinic. i have been unlocking new locations on the map. the last ones were destroyed mall and police station.
should the clinic have been unlocked by now? am i missing something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hints says to go to clinic. i have been unlocking new locations on the map. the last ones were destroyed mall and police station.
should the clinic have been unlocked by now? am i missing something?
Yellow site between the green tool shed and green quiet houses and south of the yellow animal shelter. If it isn't visible, make sure you've visited both greens.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
How do i get the submission path option in the scene where you give Naomi a gamepad? right now it only gives me the trust option

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Enjoyable game. Every aspect of it was fun. (A little more polished, blue place holder character was jarring)

Sarge1918

Oct 1, 2020
All scene in the game give an error and i have to repeat click on ignore to continue back to the management part, i tried reinstalling etc but it still always bugs. Anybody got any idea?

NotForProphet

Mar 5, 2017
The "Final Scene - Tori" is the short scene that shows you saving Tori, treating her with the cure, and her recovering from the Fallen. So if you've completed the game you have already seen it. The 10 game endings should all unlock and be viewable in the Replays.

I'm not planning to release a full bugfix to address this issue. If you would like to view the scene again here's a couple quick ways to do so.

1) Use Console Commands to unlock the scene:
  • Copy and paste the following line and hit enter

rns_Act3_final_scene_t.seen_flag=1
2) Start a new game and select Gallery Mode. This will start the game with all scenes unlocked (but some things like petnames for the Angels won't be the same).

Sorry for the bug (and taking so long to address this topic), but I hope this helps :)
There are two other scenes that just haven't triggered for me, despite playing for 150 days. These are the Isabelle and Destiny nighttime scenes. The first has triggered, but not the next two. I'm not sure if it's stupidly bad luck that these two haven't triggered despite all the others having done so, or there's something stopping it - all scores are high, so it isn't anything related to that. Any chance you can let me know the code for those events so I can add them to the gallery manually?

Thanks, and fwiw this is a fantastic game, I'd be very keen to contribute to the next one!

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
There are two other scenes that just haven't triggered for me, despite playing for 150 days. These are the Isabelle and Destiny nighttime scenes. The first has triggered, but not the next two. I'm not sure if it's stupidly bad luck that these two haven't triggered despite all the others having done so, or there's something stopping it - all scores are high, so it isn't anything related to that. Any chance you can let me know the code for those events so I can add them to the gallery manually?

Thanks, and fwiw this is a fantastic game, I'd be very keen to contribute to the next one!
Those scenes are triggered by RNG, so ya likely a case of back luck, haha. This should make the scenes avaible in the "Replay Scenes" interface. Here's the code:
  • Copy and paste the following three lines (one line at a time) and hit enter
    • ir_dj_de_sex0.seen_flag=1
    • ir_dj_de_sex1.seen_flag=1
    • ir_dj_de_sex2.seen_flag=1
Glad to hear you enjoyed MFA! You can check out my page for updates on my next game. Feel free to DM there if you have any feedback to help out with its development!

Reactions: NotForProphet
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes