• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
You do understand they are all under some level of influence from the Fallen virus, right? That even in those it has not fully turned, it increases sexual desire/lust/aggressiveness? Even MC comments he is feeling urges and desires he never felt before the pandemic. What a slut MC is.

And for the record, no that wasn't quite what Izzy said. She said it almost seemed like Tori was getting into it.
you can say that... but SHE still human and not turned yet, SHE really into it getting fucked by zombies with big dick, i mean SHE still have MC before and of course they both still fuck each other, still...., well if devs put scene tori being raped i'm still not sure tho, we can only guess isabella's words

• Wow
Reactions: acondo

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
...So much fun!

I thought it'd preview the contents a bit, but it didn't so:
Everytime a sex scene (Assumed, as I can't see shit), that isn't one of the "flashback"/"naughty dreams" (Whatever they are), happens (2/2 times so far) this happens.

Edit:
2/2 on random scenes 2/4 on dream scenes.
(Fresh reinstall didn't fix the issue.)
Almost forgot:
Text speed does jack fuckin' shit.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to make the HUGE black dialog box transparent? It's super annoying and the file I usually use for this reason (y_outline.rpy) doesn't work.

nomisrr

Jan 30, 2021
I can't start the game on mac.
Anyone has this problem or knows how to fix it ?

Traceback :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I can't start the game on mac.
Anyone has this problem or knows how to fix it ?

Traceback :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Thanks for reporting this issue. I made a mistake when creating the Mac and Android version of MFA-1.0.1.

This should be resolved now and the download links have been fixed for both Mac and Android. Sorry about that!

stickman-g

Nov 25, 2017
Great game. I beat it over the course of a few days and I've gotten all the scenes including all 10 scenes under endings except the one labelled - Narrative - Final Scene - Tori. I'm not sure if that is a mistake and I've actually gotten all the scene or if there is a scene I'm missing?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just discovered this game and really enjoying it. Kudos also for making all the girls really different from each other (as opposed to the typical everyone with near identical oversized boobs).

Quick question: What is the intended difference between "search quickly" and "search quietly"?

I had assumed that one would be higher chance to find more stuff but also higher chance of attracting Fallen whilst the other is less stuff/less Fallen. However, multiple tests with same scavenger, same scout, same location using Q.Save/Load doesn't seem to yield a noticable difference to me over the long run.

Cheers

Reactions: HeavenlyBusboy

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Quick question: What is the intended difference between "search quickly" and "search quietly"?
search quickly seems to be more risky with more potential rewards, but it's still rng so it's not impossible for vice versa to happen sometimes. at least that's how it seems to me.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
game is really nice, can imagine it was a lot of work to do all the outfit permutations.
there's quite a lot of relationship grinding... and that would be fine with unique text but the text is the same for every girl. oh well. I still love it

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020
Been following the game and updates for about a year, supporting the dev on Patreon as well (they are really chill). I really enjoyed this game, Isabelle, Gaby, Michaela and one later girl are my favorites with Isabelle being the star of the show for me. There is a certain amount of grinding and working for scenes in the game that can be frustrating as some scenes are literally just RNG, but overall the game has some great ideas and features; I give it 4/5 stars. Also, the developer has a new game in the works that I am looking forward to trying. Have a good one folks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Ahhhhh I love games where you can modify the clothes your harem wears as they become more corrupted. Nice touch dev!

Reactions: shiny-kuki

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the HUGE black dialog box transparent? It's super annoying and the file I usually use for this reason (y_outline.rpy) doesn't work.
Two ways:
1. Go to MyFallenAngels-1.0.1-pc\game\gui\ and open textbox.png with windowsimage edit, then ctrl+w to resize and put 1 value in horiz. and vert., save in png over original.
or
2.Go to MyFallenAngels-1.0.1-pc\game\gui\ and delete file textbox.png , at start the game just press "ignore" in the error window

Other thing to edit is without text box you will have only white text without outlines so, go to MyFallenAngels-1.0.1-pc\game\ and open screen.rpy with some text editor and right at the top you will see style default: just add the outlines line like this
Code:
style default:
    outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000000", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ] ### Added outlines
    properties gui.text_properties()
    language gui.language

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes