erkper

May 16, 2018
So...I was thinking about trying this but I have a question first. According to previous posts is the wife gangraped by zombies at the start of the game? I can't say I really like that so if it is unavoidable I'd like to know before I invest time. It seems like an odd choice for a harem game.
It is part of the storyline, yes. It is not shown, and the point is that MC is motivated to find a cure for the zombie plague so that he can find and restore his wife, who is surely turned if she survived the assault.

It is a hard premise for a "normal" harem game, true. Even more so because the team you assemble to fight the zombies can be raped by them if they do not beat them - so I can understand if this is not your type of game. But if you can get past this aspect it is a really well constructed story and I think it's very well worth a look.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hmmm.... Why 0.3.1?? Why not 0.4.0? 0___0
MFA-0.3.1 will be adding the second part of Act 3 as well as concluding My Fallen Angels. I just announced my targeted public release date for MFA-0.3.1 .

Also, if you're interested in some information about the next game I'll be developing, I just posted about it :)

Reactions: Vleder and SenPC

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hi, y'all! Took al ook through the changelog to check out the content for this game, since i've never played this before, and i have a question :D

The content count seems to be measured in scenes(?) and i wonder if there is some sort of fixed (nr. of) renders in a scene, or if im misunderstanding.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Updated links for the public release of MFA-0.3.1.

MFA-0.3.1 brings the narrative conclusion to My Fallen Angels! In this update, you'll lead your Angels into the heart of a Fallen Den to find a cure for the Fallen and rescue your lost wife, Tori. Of course, there is also plenty of NSFW content to enjoy, with every Angel getting an Ending Scene to illustrate a little bit of their lives with you after MFA. There's also nine additional mini-scenes of your sexual adventures with Tori and the Angels.

MFA-0.3.1 will be the last update to bring major content to MFA. After addressing any bugs, I'll release a final version of MFA.

NOTE: Previous saves will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.1. HOWEVER, when you start a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 Part 2 and play new content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
NOTE: Previous saves will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.1. HOWEVER, when you start a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 Part 2 and play new content.
I'd suggest adding this note to the change-log. I was just heading here to look for an explanation for why all my saves were throwing errors.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Fallen Angels [v0.3.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 831 MB
Original Size Mac: 797 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 277 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 243 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

EDIT: Viessa if you can, can you please include this in the OP, thank you and sorry to bother you.

Last edited:

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
So my first reaction after playing for a few minutes (nothing to say on gameplay yet, sorry!) is that, while speaking with a girl, every single instance of 'compliment' is misspelled 'complement'. Complement is a word, but it means 'something that accompanies or completes'.

You can compliment your girlfriend's cooking, or you can buy a nice wine to complement it.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
So my first reaction after playing for a few minutes (nothing to say on gameplay yet, sorry!) is that, while speaking with a girl, every single instance of 'compliment' is misspelled 'complement'. Complement is a word, but it means 'something that accompanies or completes'.

You can compliment your girlfriend's cooking, or you can buy a nice wine to complement it.
Thanks for the catch! That's likely been misspelled since the initial release of MFA :oops: But it'll be fixed in the final release!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes and Tori is the Mc missing wife who disappears after said gangrape by the zombie. Haven't kept up with the game so i don't know if anything changed.
BadAngelDev If this is true you should warn us about this in the op, I just wasted almost 1gb of bandwidth? :FacePalm:

Also if this has rape and any of the Li's can be rape if they don't beat the zombies I think this game is missing both rape and a certain 3 letters tag.

Reactions: RogMR and Cotytto

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Whew, thanks for the answer, just came here (as did others) wondering why my saves were throwing errors :) Good game, are you planning to make another?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Whew, thanks for the answer, just came here (as did others) wondering why my saves were throwing errors :) Good game, are you planning to make another?
Ya, I apologize that MFA doesn't feature save compatibility - I'll 100% be coding my next game with backwards compatibility in mind!

Yup, I've begun to work on my next game! If you're interested, you can find more info about it in these public Patreon posts :)

Reactions: SenPC

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
BadAngelDev If this is true you should warn us about this in the op, I just wasted almost 1gb of bandwidth? :FacePalm:

Also if this has rape and any of the Li's can be rape if they don't beat the zombies I think this game is missing both rape and a certain 3 letters tag.
Please note that any sexual interaction with the Fallen is optional to the player. If a girl fails in combat with the Fallen, you can always choose to take a little more damage to avoid any sexual interaction. In regard to Tori (MC's wife) being gangraped by the Fallen: this is referenced in 2 lines of dialogues.

It is not my intention nor opinion that rape or NTR are themes in MFA.

I do include a warning for graphic violence because combat is a reoccurring theme and mechanic in MFA.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've thoroughly enjoyed this game from beginning to end and I'm seriously happy to see the conclusion to this game, I'm even happier still to see that it is still somehow possible to save (or hope to save) Tori and restore her humanity, I haven't played this version yet but rest assured I will. This one when finally completed will find its way onto my pile of completed games to be replayed. Thank you BadAngelDev for this game.

After playing this I look forward to your next game too, take your time and most importantly make sure you enjoy the process.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It is part of the storyline, yes. It is not shown, and the point is that MC is motivated to find a cure for the zombie plague so that he can find and restore his wife, who is surely turned if she survived the assault.

It is a hard premise for a "normal" harem game, true. Even more so because the team you assemble to fight the zombies can be raped by them if they do not beat them - so I can understand if this is not your type of game. But if you can get past this aspect it is a really well constructed story and I think it's very well worth a look.

Please note that any sexual interaction with the Fallen is optional to the player. If a girl fails in combat with the Fallen, you can always choose to take a little more damage to avoid any sexual interaction. In regard to Tori (MC's wife) being gangraped by the Fallen: this is referenced in 2 lines of dialogues.

I do include a warning for graphic violence because combat is a reoccurring theme and mechanic in MFA.
Yes, I was downloading the game, in that I decided to read some of the comments, since in the OP it doesn't say anything about it. When I read erkper's comment, I immediately cancelled the download, to inform myself better, I agree with djkunn that it should have some warning at least. It would be the correct procedure dev, because others may have a different opinion about the events of the game. At least a better warning would be the right thing to do to my way of thinking. ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

optional doens't mean you get a free pass to not add the tag, the wife was gangraped then "rape" tag should be added even more so if they can get raped by failing a fight, is just the way tags works, maybe read the rules about it.

Reactions: fcati78 and Cotytto
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes