BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, I was downloading the game, in that I decided to read some of the comments, since in the OP it doesn't say anything about it. When I read erkper's comment, I immediately cancelled the download, to inform myself better, I agree with djkunn that it should have some warning at least. It would be the correct procedure dev, because others may have a different opinion about the events of the game. At least a better warning would be the right thing to do to my way of thinking. ;)
Ok, I had thought of tags as classifying major themes of a game. I wasn't thinking of them as a way people might screen for any inclusion of sensitive content. I've added the Rape tag in the OP. I still don't see the NTR tag as applicable by how the tag is described here.

Appreciate you helping me see another perspective and hopefully better present MFA :)

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Looks okay but I am very disappointed that you wouldnt do a similar storyline.
You could literally do a whole new group of survivors in another city or country.
It seemed like you were developing the genre... or at least you were advancing it by your writing.

Next project doesnt look like anything I would bother to play.
Looks like another generic college story.
I loved this one and really hoped you would continue on this line.

(This is not meant as a criticism of the new game or developer. It is strictly my personal preference)
You make a fair point. I'd agree that I'll be using a much more crowded (in terms of the number of adult games) and less unique setting for my next game. But I hope I'm able to create unique gameplay, characters, and sexual stories that it will still make it a very fun experience :)

While I liked the post-apocalyptic setting of MFA, I think I'll have much more flexibility (especially when it comes to visual assets for rendering) with the setting for my next game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Please note that any sexual interaction with the Fallen is optional to the player. If a girl fails in combat with the Fallen, you can always choose to take a little more damage to avoid any sexual interaction. In regard to Tori (MC's wife) being gangraped by the Fallen: this is referenced in 2 lines of dialogues.

It is not my intention nor opinion that rape or NTR are themes in MFA.

I do include a warning for graphic violence because combat is a reoccurring theme and mechanic in MFA.
I had this game in my backlog for some time now because I don't like sandbox games and I only play them when they are finished but with this gang-rape shit, the game goes straight to the ignore list.

I read your overview for the next game and I think it will also go to the ignore list.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So the end game goal here is to grind for hrs just to get back your wife who was gang-raped by zombies ?? :unsure:
can we just leave her wherever she is ?? :oops:
IKR? They could have run a train on her for days...Why the fuck would we want her back!?
Wow, that's some next-level misogamy. Seriously, the woman you love and married isn't worth saving because she was attacked, raped and infected with a pandemic virus?
"oh, but she's sooo icky now." I think I might have thought that way once... when I was twelve.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wow, that's some next-level misogamy. Seriously, the woman you love and married isn't worth saving because she was attacked, raped and infected with a pandemic virus?
"oh, but she's sooo icky now." I think I might have thought that way once... when I was twelve.
Doesn't take the mc long to forget about her and move on to fucking the other girls...the first thing he should have done was gone out and find her, but nope, let's just grind away our days getting into the pants of the other girls if he let her go then the players should too.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
So the end game goal here is to grind for hrs just to get back your wife who was gang-raped by zombies ?? :unsure:
can we just leave her wherever she is ?? :oops:
IKR? They could have run a train on her for days...Why the fuck would we want her back!?
The wife…
throwing-hotdog-down-a-hallway-tight.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I dont care for sandboxes but still gave your game a try. It was ok for the most part but it was just that ok. I dealt with it and kept investing time to play it each update. But this one.... The most important LI to the mc being gangraped???? Come on you could not think of any other story line? She lost in hiding what ever but no you have her gang raped.... Being that this is a harem game you might as well have had her found dead in a ditch or with permanent loss of memory. I had downloaded it but not had the time to play it then I saw these comments... I have deleted the download and the game files in my harem folder. What a waste of time playing this. I would leave a review but I have nothing nice to say after this update.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I dont care for sandboxes but still gave your game a try. It was ok for the most part but it was just that ok. I dealt with it and kept investing time to play it each update. But this one.... The most important LI to the mc being gangraped???? Come on you could not think of any other story line? She lost in hiding what ever but no you have her gang raped.... Being that this is a harem game you might as well have had her found dead in a ditch or with permanent loss of memory. I had downloaded it but not had the time to play it then I saw these comments... I have deleted the download and the game files in my harem folder. What a waste of time playing this. I would leave a review but I have nothing nice to say after this update.
Just to be clear, this entire discussion focuses on 2 lines of dialogue that have been in My Fallen Angels since its original release over a year and a half ago.

I understand your dislike for this part of the story - it is not meant to be a good or glorified thing. This isn't at all the focus in My Fallen Angels. The central theme of MFA is loving and protecting the Angels. The main focus of this update is rescuing Tori from the Fallen.

I try to take all criticism the best I can, and I'll take this as a learning moment in my future game development. However, it's a bit of a punch in the gut to have My Fallen Angels mischaracterized by something that is <0.1% of its content and is antithetical to the central themes of the game.

That all said, this was my decision for MFA and I'll own up to that. I'll do my best to improve as a developer approaching and presenting sensitive topics in games.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I try to take all criticism the best I can, and I'll take this as a learning moment in my future game development.
Hey, you don't have to treat every comment on here like it is a legitimate criticism and apologize. This site is packed with posters who have their own issues and biases and try to bully the developers into catering to them.

Thanks for making a game for us to play, and just make the game that you want to make.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Even more so because the team you assemble to fight the zombies can be raped by them if they do not beat them
it's a bit of a punch in the gut to have My Fallen Angels mischaracterized by something that is <0.1% of its content and is antithetical to the central themes of the game.
Sounds like it’s a little bit more than that… :WaitWhat: :unsure:

justwantlewdstbh

Aug 11, 2020
Just to be clear, this entire discussion focuses on 2 lines of dialogue that have been in My Fallen Angels since its original release over a year and a half ago.
I don't think it matters how long the text is, at the end of the day she was still gang raped. I didn't play the game so I am not sure how people become zombies but I feel that in the process of getting gang raped will become a zombie by either getting scratched or bitten, so whats the point in trying to rescue her?
I understand your dislike for this part of the story - it is not meant to be a good or glorified thing. This isn't at all the focus in My Fallen Angels. The central theme of MFA is loving and protecting the Angels. The main focus of this update is rescuing Tori from the Fallen.

I try to take all criticism the best I can, and I'll take this as a learning moment in my future game development. However, it's a bit of a punch in the gut to have My Fallen Angels mischaracterized by something that is <0.1% of its content and is antithetical to the central themes of the game.
If the girls are the main goal and not the wife I feel it is better to just remove the wife altogether. However it is your game and she might be important later on so this is just a suggestion.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I played through this whole game up to this current update and I remember at the start they tell you that your wife and the daughter of one of the other girls got left behind, but they don't tell you any more than that, I mean at this point it's mostly left up to the players mind what happened with their wife, and I for one chose to think that she put her life on the line as the leader of her squad for her fellow comrades safety as any good soldier would do.

I mean sure I felt disappointed and angry that the wife was left behind but at the same time I knew it was her choice to send the team away, it just feels like that is her nature, I knew that not only myself but also the MC was never going to just give up, considering how considerate and protective the MC became of the girls after the fact, and also during his dreams, it felt like his wife was helping him choose the correct path to follow to help him protect her squad, and eventually to find and save Tori.

I can't wait to finally save Tori and get some payback on the scumsuckers that inhabit the wasteland in this game, to quote a famous legion from another post-apocalyptic wasteland 'Retribution' :cool::ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes