• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there some trick to using the training items with Harley? I have acquired a few (bondage frame, whip, and sybian) but there are no new choices as part of training. Do they become active at different resistance levels? Is there an order I need to acquire use them and I'm missing the first? Is there an obvious way to use them I'm just missing?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is there some trick to using the training items with Harley? I have acquired a few (bondage frame, whip, and sybian) but there are no new choices as part of training. Do they become active at different resistance levels? Is there an order I need to acquire use them and I'm missing the first? Is there an obvious way to use them I'm just missing?
You unlock options to "Progress Harley's Training" once her trust / submission is at 100 then again at 400. Progressing her training will show a rendered scene and should unlock new training options.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
I have just started the game and as a fan of the survival games and grinding i really like the game mechanics although the game skips through all unseen content despite the option being off. That were the positives but now WTF was that about tori getting gangraped by those zombies story right at the start. Way to ruin the game for vanilla players
Yep, I quit and deleted the game right after that.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
why can't it be that you can get your save compatibility, nothing sucks more than having to re-play everything, you lose interest immediately
Yes I know you allowed to start from different acts but they won't be from my accomplishments but yours

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It would be so much nicer if you as the mc could voice your displeasure with BDSM
Can you not make some of these fetishes optional

Reactions: Majindevil

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
why can't it be that you can get your save compatibility, nothing sucks more than having to re-play everything, you lose interest immediately
Yes I know you allowed to start from different acts but they won't be from my accomplishments but yours
I can honestly think of lots of things that suck more...

It would be so much nicer if you as the mc could voice your displeasure with BDSM
Can you not make some of these fetishes optional
Or you could always avoid tags and vns that are centered on fetishes you don't enjoy...

Reactions: Fleece Johnson
Feb 1, 2019
Save Naming
(Game version: 0.3.0 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Install: Unzip save_name.zip in "game" folder.

Convert Save from 0.2.3 to 0.3.0
(Game version: 0.3.0 - Don't use with later versions)
Allows you to load a 0.2.3 save with 0.3.0 game. Harley training will automatically start after short time (if you already have defeated Sisterhood).
Install: Unzip convert_save_from_023_to_030.zip in "game" folder.

Cheats
(Game version: 0.3.0 - Maybe compatible with later versions)
In inventory, you can click on items in the right panel to change their value.
You can validate your changes with Return/Enter key or cancel with Escape key/Right Click.
Note you can also close inventory panels by using Escape Key or Right Click.
Install: Unzip cheat.zip in "game" folder.

Note:

Sir, you're a life saver !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
Does anybody else have the problem of not being able to hide the textbox ('H' key) after you build the bondage sex area and get the scene with Isabelle on it? (tried reloading, redoing, quitting)

For me it goes: scene(still can hide textbox) --> End-of-Day Report --> can no longer hide on anything

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Yes and Tori is the Mc missing wife who disappears after said gangrape by the zombie. Haven't kept up with the game so i don't know if anything changed.
i'm really not surprised anymore at the different ways how so-called harem devs manage to ruin their own games&stories. this is just unreal, it would be sad if it wasn't just really funny :FacePalm:
but thanks a lot for the warning and heads up. thank god i never wasted my time with this trash lol. harem game where the dev had mc's wife gangraped HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA next level retarded

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I have 2 questions, can anyone tell me?
1. How much sexual experience MC has, which increases his stamina?
2. And how do I get second base with Gabriela?

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So...I was thinking about trying this but I have a question first. According to previous posts is the wife gangraped by zombies at the start of the game? I can't say I really like that so if it is unavoidable I'd like to know before I invest time. It seems like an odd choice for a harem game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes