BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The MFA-0.3.0 update has been released!

This update focuses on new Training mechanics to convert Harley from the leader of the Sisterhood into another lovely Angel in your Harem. Harley is also implemented as a new full character in MFA. MFA-0.3.0 adds 7 rendered scenes, Harley's Training System, and Harley's Player Controlled Sex System. In total this comprises over 180 fully rendered images and hundreds of sprite images.

Note: Previous saves (from MFA-0.2.3 and earlier) will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.0. HOWEVER, when you begin a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 and play new content.

Have fun with Harley!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 793M
SHA1SUM: 8a385118045aa2fbb1a659b1a6c6f7a89903a133
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Fallen Angels [v0.3.0 Bugfix 1] [Bad Angel Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 776 MB / 280 MB - MyFallenAngels-0.3.0-pc_bugfix1-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 742 MB / 246 MB - MyFallenAngels-0.3.0-mac_bugfix1-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: -

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Just downloaded this game, I'm on what could be considered day 2 just after the outdoor baths finishes and it gives me this error

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any way to allow for my saves to go to the new version I really do not want to have to go through all the training and dialogue again with each character? I know there is an option to skip to act 3 but that still doesn't help with the previous interactions with the girls.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is there any way to allow for my saves to go to the new version I really do not want to have to go through all the training and dialogue again with each character? I know there is an option to skip to act 3 but that still doesn't help with the previous interactions with the girls.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like Ren'py changed how it reads some of the syntax I used in the tutorial dialogue. I'll work on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, I think there won't be any crashes if you start a new game and choose to skip the tutorial (not ideal, but it'll take me a little be to re-upload the game files)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like Ren'py changed how it reads some of the syntax I used in the tutorial dialogue. I'll work on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, I think there won't be any crashes if you start a new game and choose to skip the tutorial (not ideal, but it'll take me a little be to re-upload the game files)
I think I am going to wait. I have done 100% of the stuff and did alot of interactions with the girls that I don't want to do over again.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

You can put this file into the My Fallen Angels/game folder. Let it overwrite the existing file. I think this should fix the tutorial crash. I'll work on fixing the uploaded game files.

Spacemouse

Oct 27, 2017
NOTE: Previous saves (from MFA-0.2.3 and earlier) will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.0. HOWEVER, when you begin a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 and play new content.

Why do developers always have to mess around with the savegame format. Starting at Act 3 gives you way less experience then I have at the end of my savegame in Act 2. And at the moment I don't feel like playing Act 1 and 2 all over again.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
You can put this file into the My Fallen Angels/game folder. Let it overwrite the existing file. I think this should fix the tutorial crash. I'll work on fixing the uploaded game files.
Ok, a bugfix has been uploaded for the Google Drive PC version. I'll update all the other versions as my internet upload speed allows :p

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
NOTE: Previous saves (from MFA-0.2.3 and earlier) will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.0. HOWEVER, when you begin a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 and play new content.

Why do developers always have to mess around with the savegame format. Starting at Act 3 gives you way less experience then I have at the end of my savegame in Act 2. And at the moment I don't feel like playing Act 1 and 2 all over again.
Yeah same honestly. If I can't play my save what is the point of skipping the content that I already played the way I played it. There goes all my supplies, stats, and character choices. I would like to just be able to pick up and play my game from where I finished all the act 2 content.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes