t727

Jan 4, 2018
What aspect of management does this game contain?
The relationship points, or do you expand the rescue team somehow, building your base?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
What aspect of management does this game contain?
The relationship points, or do you expand the rescue team somehow, building your base?
or do you expand the rescue team somehow, building your base!!;);)

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
then is there a way i could have locked out the submission route cuz it only shows trust in the options.its the first event i think and her stats are 285-T and 270-S. Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 10.51.58 AM.png

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
then is there a way i could have locked out the submission route cuz it only shows trust in the options.its the first event i think and her stats are 285-T and 270-S.
There shouldn't be any way to be locked out of either trust or submission. But you'll need 350 submission to get the option to view her submission route for this scene.

In the Replay Scenes menu (button in the top-right of the main interface), you should be able to see the Trust and Submission requirements for each girls' scenes. The Relationship1 and Relationship2 scenes will not replay as random events. So you can either view these scenes again in the Replay Scenes menu or by clicking [Seduce]->[Special Scenes] while talking to the girl.

Hope that explanation helps!

Reactions: creepycat

erkper

May 16, 2018
can we at least get the 0.3.0 changelog? pretty please
Per the Patreon post some things are still in a bit of flux, so a changelog might not be possible just yet. If you want more detail, I recommend you check out the Patreon post, it's not locked out to supporters or anything.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
can we at least get the 0.3.0 changelog? pretty please
I hadn't written a full changelog for the beta release because MFA-0.3.0 mainly focuses on adding Harley as a full member of the Angels and her Training Mechanics that accompany her addition. Here's what I wrote in the Patron Beta post:

"MFA-0.3.0 begins Act 3 and adds Harley as a full character in MFA. Converting the leader of the Sisterhood into a loyal Angel won't be an easy task. This update adds a unique Training system for you to use pain and pleasure to transform Harley into another lovely member of your Harem.

MFA-0.3.0 adds 7 rendered scenes, Harley's Training System, and Harley's Player Controlled Sex System. In total this comprises over 180 fully rendered images and hundreds of sprite images. Have fun with Harley!"

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The MFA-0.3.0 update has been released!

This update focuses on new Training mechanics to convert Harley from the leader of the Sisterhood into another lovely Angel in your Harem. Harley is also implemented as a new full character in MFA. MFA-0.3.0 adds 7 rendered scenes, Harley's Training System, and Harley's Player Controlled Sex System. In total this comprises over 180 fully rendered images and hundreds of sprite images.

Note: Previous saves (from MFA-0.2.3 and earlier) will not be compatible with MFA-0.3.0. HOWEVER, when you begin a new game, there is an option to immediately start at the beginning of Act 3 and play new content.

Have fun with Harley!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes