BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Not a big issue: (more of a continuity issue)
Natasha begs to sleep at the foot of my bed...
Start act 2, Natasha gets kidnapped so I go to bed...
Wake up to blowjob from Natasha...
Not really complaining but maybe add a flag to skip the blowjob scene if she has been taken
Good catch. Didn't think about that one. It's been fixed in MFA's code!

Reactions: erkper and caju

Zucian

Oct 11, 2018
Ok guys I am pretty sure I found out the solution to not being able to roll back and with the saves, so just take the folder of the game and put it somewhere closer to the core of the memory, like dekstop, don't leave it under a lot of folders.
I just removedit from the "MEGAsync downloads" and put it on the desktop and everything is working perfectly fine.
Hopefully it works for you guys aswell, let me know

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The rollback problem isn't mysterious. It's due the use of python code instead of renpy. Moving the folder won't change anything to that.

erkper

May 16, 2018
BadAngelDev - small logic incongruity at the end of the Sisterhood fight: after rescuing Natasha I got the scene with Izzy and Gaby that sets up the Angel Maker, so the next day I put that on the construction list and worked base construction to build it. I also sent the team to the ruined factory to capture Harley. Which, of course, MC was there taking the lead. You should probably not allow that destination unless MC is accompanying the team.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
BadAngelDev - small logic incongruity at the end of the Sisterhood fight: after rescuing Natasha I got the scene with Izzy and Gaby that sets up the Angel Maker, so the next day I put that on the construction list and worked base construction to build it. I also sent the team to the ruined factory to capture Harley. Which, of course, MC was there taking the lead. You should probably not allow that destination unless MC is accompanying the team.
You're right, there's potential incongruity for both the final Sisterhood scene as well as the scene where you meet the twins if you don't choose to accompany the team on these days. I'll take another look at this, but when creating Act 2, I wanted to avoid people getting stuck and not being able to progress the narrative if they didn't accompany the girls and weren't able to select these locations / play these scenes.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
You're right, there's potential incongruity for both the final Sisterhood scene as well as the scene where you meet the twins if you don't choose to accompany the team on these days. I'll take another look at this, but when creating Act 2, I wanted to avoid people getting stuck and not being able to progress the narrative if they didn't accompany the girls and weren't able to select these locations / play these scenes.
Don't you have to accompany the team to attack the Sisterhood locations? I never tested otherwise but I thought it said if you don't accompany them you can only scout the location. I'd assumed it would work something similar, or just flat block me when I realized I sent the team to that location without me. Imagine my surprise... guess I just had a REALLY busy day, haha.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW got your download off your patreon page but getting a lot of traceback error messages as I advance through the day, but that new hud that you was showing off on your patreon page, is not showing up at all

Reactions: genthrow

genthrow

May 4, 2017
WOW got your download off your patreon page but getting a lot of traceback error messages as I advance through the day, but that new hud that you was showing off on your patreon page, is not showing up at all
I literally started this game for the first time and got a similar error, I think. BadAngelDev is there a fix for this, because this makes the game unplayable

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I literally started this game for the first time and got a similar error, I think. BadAngelDev is there a fix for this, because this makes the game unplayable
Hmm, I haven't been able to replicate this error. The variable the traceback says does not exist is defined in the scripts file.

What OS are you on (Windows, Mac, Android)? And it sound like this is your first time playing MFA, but I just want to confirm if you're starting from a new game or trying to load a save file from a previous version?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well at least this time im not the only one with errors and shit thats a switch LOL
guess ill see ya next update

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How much male dominant scene does it have?
Male Dom is a theme in MFA. You can develop girls' trust or submission. The submission route is more Male Dom than trust. There about 20 scenes with specific submission routes.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
A quick bit of clarification about update 0.2.3:

This version only updates user interface and quality-of-life in My Fallen Angels. It doesn't add any new mechanics or scenes.

While perhaps minor on the surface, these changes required restructuring most of MFA's code. So save files from previous versions will not be compatible with MFA-0.2.3!

If you've already played through Act 2 of MFA (up to version 0.2.2), there won't be anything new in this update. I'll be developing Act 3 over the next few months, so I look forward to sharing more of MFA in the next update :)

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
well at least this time im not the only one with errors and shit thats a switch LOL
guess ill see ya next update
I think your issue may have been trying to load a save from a previous version of MFA. Old saves will not be compatible with MFA-0.2.3. But since you've already played through all the MFA-0.2.2 content, there really isn't much to see in this update. So check back when Act 3 is released in the next update 0.3.0!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think your issue may have been trying to load a save from a previous version of MFA. Old saves will not be compatible with MFA-0.2.3. But since you've already played through all the MFA-0.2.2 content, there really isn't much to see in this update. So check back when Act 3 is released in the next update 0.3.0!
cool thank you bro see then :)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
A quick bit of clarification about update 0.2.3:

This version only updates user interface and quality-of-life in My Fallen Angels. It doesn't add any new mechanics or scenes.

While perhaps minor on the surface, these changes required restructuring most of MFA's code. So save files from previous versions will not be compatible with MFA-0.2.3!

If you've already played through Act 2 of MFA (up to version 0.2.2), there won't be anything new in this update. I'll be developing Act 3 over the next few months, so I look forward to sharing more of MFA in the next update :)
Yea to everyone, start a new game, when I try to go off my old save where we were trying to figure out the bondage part and had to cheat by putting in the code to unlock it, I started off from that same spot, plus I have window 10 Home and as for some games, I know that some hate the old spinning hard drives, yet I have I on old SSD drive that is getting full, so maybe the swap file is messing it up, but as for a new start, YES everyone, start a new game and like before, don't start act 2 till you get everyone up to 1000 points and everyone is part of your harem, as for the other part, when I pick the save, I just choose to continue the act 2 part and got a ton of traceback errors but now that I have started a new game. No Traceback errors and everything is working, already got Izzy up to my 1000 sex slave level, so working on everyone else. So grind everyone to 1000 submission or love route, before you start act 2, as for BadAngelDev, there is your answer, and yea, it is me Jimmy that is talking with ya on your patreon page.

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Hmm, I haven't been able to replicate this error. The variable the traceback says does not exist is defined in the scripts file.

What OS are you on (Windows, Mac, Android)? And it sound like this is your first time playing MFA, but I just want to confirm if you're starting from a new game or trying to load a save file from a previous version?
First time playing MFA, playing on Windows. Strangely enough, after I went into appdata/roaming/renpy and deleted the persistent files it seems to have fixed the issue.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am i wrong or this game was had animated tag before? Why it doesnt have now? Sex scenes wasnt animated in first place? (I remember wrong) or DEV removed animations and stopped making them?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes