syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The trigger for the bondage scene is a bit complex. You need to have started the harem (caught by Kayla with Gaby). You need to have rescued Natasha from the Sisterhood. You need to have had sex with Izzy and Gaby. And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trusts or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi.

Sorry there isn't a straightforward answer to this one, haha, but hope this helps you unlock the scene!
And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trusts or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi. Hmmm, Ok I replay the game and I think I am missing someone then, I have Skylar but not a Kayla, but that part of the bondage didn't kick in, here a couple of screenshots and I think I saved it at the start of the one part, but no Kayla, if so, I have explored all of the map areas and found no other person to rescue in the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trusts or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi. Hmmm, Ok I replay the game and I think I am missing someone then, I have Skylar but not a Kayla, but that part of the bondage didn't kick in, here a couple of screenshots and I think I saved it at the start of the one part, but no Kayla, if so, I have explored all of the map areas and found no other person to rescue in the game.
"Kayla" is Michaela Harper's nickname.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
@BadAngelDev
is there a way to make the inventory shows what you have given to the girls or what they have, that way, you not giving too much to them. Like I know when you give the collars to them, they tell ya that they have that collar already but what about the other things that they have on them. Plus an idea for the crafting, you first give them the friendship collar but later take it off of them to give them the slave collar, could you then break down the old friendship collar to turn it into another collar to give to someone else that is now at the slave level, I noticed on one run, the loot drop was not much but when I did the 2nd run, I got a better drop in the loots.

Zucian

Oct 11, 2018
This game is a huuuge sleeper, fix some bugs, continue working on stories/girls and it's just a matter of time until this one pops off, one of the better games I played in a while
So glad I stumbled upon this one, props to you

Reactions: hiwarren1

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
BadAngelDev thanks for the game, I had a lot of fun playing it. The girls are cute and the resource management and combat system works well. I really like the main screen where the girls are shown performing different activities. Here are a few things I noticed during my playthrough:

- Your buttons are annoying to hit as they consist of one part button and one part background. Would be nice if everything in the circle belonged to the button.
- You can find all the information in the game if you look for it, but sometimes it's inconvinient to look for it: I would very much appreciate it, if you could display the girls health in the assignment window. Same goes for the trust/submission and arousal stat when you talk to the girls instead of having to hover over the info button.
- It would be nice to block giving a girl the same item twice (Jewelry, Dildo).
- You have 9 girls and to get them going you have the same mechanic for them all: Increase their Trust and Submission by flirting and then go on when the stats are high enough. After the 3rd girl the task became arduous and monoton.
- The MC has a body and a face and is prestent in all the story renders - why is he replaced by a blue mannequin when you interact with the girls in their rooms?
- It seems that the arousal value of the girls falls during the night to a standard value of 500 (or is at least reduced) if you are above. As a result, if you want to sleep with a girl you have to please her multiple times before you can start a sex scene. That's logical but annoying, as the sequence is have a round of dirty talk with her, giver her 4-5 cunnilingus and then go to sex. It would be great if could think about increasing this value to around 700 to make it a bit easier.
- The grey-white menu does its job but it looks a bit bleak, a visual upgrade would be nice.

The trigger for the bondage scene is a bit complex. You need to have started the harem (caught by Kayla with Gaby). You need to have rescued Natasha from the Sisterhood. You need to have had sex with Izzy and Gaby. And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trust or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi.

Sorry there isn't a straightforward answer to this one, haha, but hope this helps you unlock the scene!
I fulfilled all the requirements but couldn't trigger the scene regardless. Do you need to take something else into account (e.g. do they need to be in the base relaxing at noon)? I had sex with Izzy and Gaby in the morning and made a savegame in the evening and started a reload frenzy without semmingly being able to trigger the scene.

I'm looking forward to Act 3. Keep up the good work!

erkper

May 16, 2018
BadAngelDev thanks for the game, I had a lot of fun playing it. The girls are cute and the resource management and combat system works well. I really like the main screen where the girls are shown performing different activities. Here are a few things I noticed during my playthrough:

- Your buttons are annoying to hit as they consist of one part button and one part background. Would be nice if everything in the circle belonged to the button.
- You can find all the information in the game if you look for it, but sometimes it's inconvinient to look for it: I would very much appreciate it, if you could display the girls health in the assignment window. Same goes for the trust/submission and arousal stat when you talk to the girls instead of having to hover over the info button.
- You have 9 girls and to get them going you have the same mechanic for them all: Increase their Trust and Submission by flirting and then go on when the stats are high enough. After the 3rd girl the task became arduous and monoton.
- The MC has a body and a face and is prestent in all the story renders - why is he replaced by a blue mannequin when you interact with the girls in their rooms?
- It seems that the arousal value of the girls falls during the night to a standard value of 500 (or is at least reduced) if you are above. As a result, if you want to sleep with a girl you have to please her multiple times before you can start a sex scene. That's logical but annoying, as the sequence is have a round of dirty talk with her, giver her 4-5 cunnilingus and then go to sex. It would be great if could think about increasing this value to around 700 to make it a bit easier.
- The grey-white menu does its job but it looks a bit bleak, a visual upgrade would be nice.

I fulfilled all the requirements but couldn't trigger the scene regardless. Do you need to take something else into account (e.g. do they need to be in the base relaxing at noon)? I had sex with Izzy and Gaby in the morning and made a savegame in the evening and started a reload frenzy without semmingly being able to trigger the scene.

Agree with basically all the points above. About the arousal value: to initiate a sex act you need two of the three stats met: trust, submission, and arousal. So once you get the girl to the trust and sub levels needed for the act, you don't really need to get the arousal up. Or get arousal up and you can initiate with either trust or sub high enough. But you don't really need all three at the same time.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The trigger for the bondage scene is a bit complex. You need to have started the harem (caught by Kayla with Gaby). You need to have rescued Natasha from the Sisterhood. You need to have had sex with Izzy and Gaby. And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trust or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi.

OK it seems that I am not the only one that can't trigger it, but yea I did a whole replay from start and this time, I got everyone up to the 1000 for both trust and submission, before I started act 2, that way I only needed to work on Gaby and Nomi when they show up, I then rush to get them and push to get them up to both a 1000 too. Then I rush to get Nati, and if everyone is wondering how, Yea before you start act 2 do a lllllllooootttttttt of scouting to get all the loot you can till the game stops giving you loot everywhere, lol. then do all the talking to everyone from starting with a gift and work your way down the line of playing with them. Yet it not kicking in at all, then I thought well maybe I need to take Izzy off of scout duty and put Katy there, nice to see Katy likes to have sex while scouting, lol yet it still not kicking in for me. So not sure how else to get it to kick but I tried everything from putting her on rest duty to making her work the farm, to even be a helper with the making the antidotes. Yet it not kicking in at all. I can share the game file so you can look at it for some ideas in what I missed. That game save should be the one with everyone at the 1000 mark and like at 300 game days.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Some of these items will be addressed in MFA-0.2.3. Others I'll keep in mind for future improvements.

Regarding the bondage scene with Gaby and Izzy: I play tested it again and could trigger the scene. I didn't mention it earlier, but you also need to have done handjob or blowjob or fingering pussy or cunnilingus with Natasha, Kayla, Naomi, and Skylar. Not sure if this is maybe holding back your trigger? As long as you meet the criteria for the triggers, there should be a 100% chance the scene plays (so the reload frenzy won't help unfortunately). And just to confirm, if you've built the Angel Maker upgrade or seen the scene below, that's the Bondage Scene with Izzy and Gaby.

1623973354889.jpeg

That all said, this has made me realize the trigger conditions for this scene are unnecessarily complex. I'll look to simplify them for the MFA-0.2.3 release so people hopefully don't have as many issues getting the scene.

Reactions: Shanni

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
OK it seems that I am not the only one that can't trigger it, but yea I did a whole replay from start and this time, I got everyone up to the 1000 for both trust and submission, before I started act 2, that way I only needed to work on Gaby and Nomi when they show up, I then rush to get them and push to get them up to both a 1000 too. Then I rush to get Nati, and if everyone is wondering how, Yea before you start act 2 do a lllllllooootttttttt of scouting to get all the loot you can till the game stops giving you loot everywhere, lol. then do all the talking to everyone from starting with a gift and work your way down the line of playing with them. Yet it not kicking in at all, then I thought well maybe I need to take Izzy off of scout duty and put Katy there, nice to see Katy likes to have sex while scouting, lol yet it still not kicking in for me. So not sure how else to get it to kick but I tried everything from putting her on rest duty to making her work the farm, to even be a helper with the making the antidotes. Yet it not kicking in at all. I can share the game file so you can look at it for some ideas in what I missed. That game save should be the one with everyone at the 1000 mark and like at 300 game days.
Hmm...took a look at your save file. You have the Angel Maker base upgrade and have seen the Angel Maker Completion scene, so I believe you've seen the Bondage Scene with Izzy and Gaby. For some reason it's not showing as unlocked in your list of replay-able scenes...not sure why. Here's a screenshot of the scene if it looks familiar:

1623973878743.jpeg

But you can enter the following console commands to unlock it in your scenes list:

1) Hit "Shift + O" to bring up the command console
2) Copy and Paste: rns_Act2_angel_maker_intro.seen_flag=1
3) Hit Enter

Reactions: syfy88man

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Agree with basically all the points above. About the arousal value: to initiate a sex act you need two of the three stats met: trust, submission, and arousal. So once you get the girl to the trust and sub levels needed for the act, you don't really need to get the arousal up. Or get arousal up and you can initiate with either trust or sub high enough. But you don't really need all three at the same time.
Great observation :) If you've only built up sufficient trust OR submission, you'll have to worry about building up a girl's arousal each time. Once you've built up enough trust AND submission, you can do whatever you want with the girl immediately.

Maybe not a perfect system, but this was intentional by design.

Reactions: erkper

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hmm...took a look at your save file. You have the Angel Maker base upgrade and have seen the Angel Maker Completion scene, so I believe you've seen the Bondage Scene with Izzy and Gaby. For some reason it's not showing as unlocked in your list of replay-able scenes...not sure why. Here's a screenshot of the scene if it looks familiar:

View attachment 1251685

But you can enter the following console commands to unlock it in your scenes list:

3) Hit Enter
Yep that the part that I got to see and it played out but when I finished it, Izzy said something about meet me tomorrow and we do something, next day the part where you doing public thing kicks in but not the event for bondage, so let me sign into and try your trick out

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

View attachment 1251685

3) Hit Enter

View attachment 1251685

3) Hit Enter
Clue to the ones that are trying to unlock it, here is the start of that event that Bad Angels is talking about, yes in this save, everyone voted against me since I didn't get everyone max out but in the one that I share which is on page 3 now for my game plays, but yea, everyone, if you get this part starting, you starting that part of the bondage unlock

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

View attachment 1251685

3) Hit Enter
Thanks and I share some screen shots for others to see what to look for while playing the game, keep up the good work that you doing

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! Some of these items will be addressed in MFA-0.2.3. Others I'll keep in mind for future improvements.

Regarding the bondage scene with Gaby and Izzy: I play tested it again and could trigger the scene. I didn't mention it earlier, but you also need to have done handjob or blowjob or fingering pussy or cunnilingus with Natasha, Kayla, Naomi, and Skylar. Not sure if this is maybe holding back your trigger? As long as you meet the criteria for the triggers, there should be a 100% chance the scene plays (so the reload frenzy won't help unfortunately). And just to confirm, if you've built the Angel Maker upgrade or seen the scene below, that's the Bondage Scene with Izzy and Gaby.

View attachment 1251663

That all said, this has made me realize the trigger conditions for this scene are unnecessarily complex. I'll look to simplify them for the MFA-0.2.3 release so people hopefully don't have as many issues getting the scene.
thanks for the reply BadAngelDev , in this case I got the scene but it wasn't marked as unlocked in the menu. But I think the trigger conditions regarding Izzy and Gaby are justified. Perhaps lower them for the other girls as they are not involved in the scene and therefore have no logic connection to it. Alternatively you could just write the conditions that have to be met into the game for the player to see.

Great, that somehow passed me unnoticed. In this case I retract that comment and think it is well made.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
quick question, can you spawn outfits with console codes? if so must it be name specific?
Yes. The best way to do it would be to enable outfits for characters. If I wanted to enable Izzy's 3rd tier (Sexy) casual outfit, I'd enter the following:

Python:
ir_char.has_casual3=1
Each character's object name is their initials follow by "_char". So Natasha Ramos is nr_char. Michaela Harper is mh_char.

Each character has properties to determine if they have certain outfits.
Flirty Casual: .has_casual2
Sexy Casual: .has_casual3
Lingerie: .has_sexy
Accessories: .has_accessories
Trust Collar: .has_collarT
Submission Collar: .has_collarS

And if you want to give all current girls all their outfits with console I'd do something like this:

Python:
for x in female_npc_character_list:
    x.has_casual2=1
    x.has_casual3=1
    x.has_sexy=1
Sorry that was a bit technical, but hope that helps!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Not a big issue: (more of a continuity issue)
Natasha begs to sleep at the foot of my bed...
Start act 2, Natasha gets kidnapped so I go to bed...
Wake up to blowjob from Natasha...
Not really complaining but maybe add a flag to skip the blowjob scene if she has been taken

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes