gd_char (Gabriela)
hh_char (Holly)
kh_char (Katy)
nk_char (Naomi)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

erkper

May 16, 2018
Enjoying playing again with the new build (I don't even mind re-starting from the beginning every time since this is one of VERY few sandbox games I don't feel the grind...) and I am going to point out a minor little typo that bothers me far more than it should, lol:
Capture.JPG
It should say "Red - Extreme Danger" not Extreem. For whatever reason that grabs me every time, haha.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so for combat skills should be like
dj_char.skill_combat =9999

what about for mc?
alos dont see any options for bow stuff AND how do we get a hunter??

Last edited:

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Enjoying playing again with the new build (I don't even mind re-starting from the beginning every time since this is one of VERY few sandbox games I don't feel the grind...) and I am going to point out a minor little typo that bothers me far more than it should, lol:

It should say "Red - Extreme Danger" not Extreem. For whatever reason that grabs me every time, haha.
Haha, good catch! It'll be fixed in the next release.

Reactions: SenPC and erkper

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I created a new patch for save compatibility. Exclusively from 0.2.1 to 0.2.2.

You can put the attached file (from_021_to_022.rpy) in your "game" folder.

I haven't tested it extensilvely so if you still have errors, let me know.

Reactions: keer

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
a fun game and looking for more but I seems to miss the bondage fun with izzy and gaby, I can't seem to make it kick in but everything else in the game is now done

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so ive asked a question yesterday still yet to receive an answer....yesterday i have asked how do we get a hunter
while waiting for an answer to my question i had thought after i took over everything that id get a hunter in my crew meeting through the battles,etc
BUT that didnt happen i cleared all and still no hunter and also under unique inventory items it says hunting bow and hunting bow parts BUT none of that is listed in the right hand column wondering how we can build one or what ever
so how do we get a hunter?

erkper

May 16, 2018
so ive asked a question yesterday still yet to receive an answer....yesterday i have asked how do we get a hunter
while waiting for an answer to my question i had thought after i took over everything that id get a hunter in my crew meeting through the battles,etc
BUT that didnt happen i cleared all and still no hunter and also under unique inventory items it says hunting bow and hunting bow parts BUT none of that is listed in the right hand column wondering how we can build one or what ever
so how do we get a hunter?
If you have the hunting bow in your inventory (you already crafted it in your daily tasks) then in the evening or morning when you assign tasks to the team you simply assign one of the girls to the task to be a hunter for the day. I believe one with a higher practical skill will be better at hunting - though combat skill may also play a role, IDK, and for sure there is a small chance your hunter can get attacked by a bear or wolf while hunting, so it's a good idea to choose a hunter with at least some combat skill and equip them with a melee weapon/gun and armor if available.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you have the hunting bow in your inventory (you already crafted it in your daily tasks) then in the evening or morning when you assign tasks to the team you simply assign one of the girls to the task to be a hunter for the day. I believe one with a higher practical skill will be better at hunting - though combat skill may also play a role, IDK, and for sure there is a small chance your hunter can get attacked by a bear or wolf while hunting, so it's a good idea to choose a hunter with at least some combat skill and equip them with a melee weapon/gun and armor if available.
finally it let me i guess missed something thank ya bro

Reactions: erkper

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
a fun game and looking for more but I seems to miss the bondage fun with izzy and gaby, I can't seem to make it kick in but everything else in the game is now done
The trigger for the bondage scene is a bit complex. You need to have started the harem (caught by Kayla with Gaby). You need to have rescued Natasha from the Sisterhood. You need to have had sex with Izzy and Gaby. And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trust or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi.

Sorry there isn't a straightforward answer to this one, haha, but hope this helps you unlock the scene!

Reactions: SenPC and syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The trigger for the bondage scene is a bit complex. You need to have started the harem (caught by Kayla with Gaby). You need to have rescued Natasha from the Sisterhood. You need to have had sex with Izzy and Gaby. And you need to have decent relationship progression (at least 600 trust or submission) with Natasha, Kayla, Skylar, and Naomi.

Sorry there isn't a straightforward answer to this one, haha, but hope this helps you unlock the scene!
Ouch that might be why it didn't kick in, I was being a goooooooodddddd boy and not pushing all of them to the harem or slave toy route, so yea, I have a few of them that did the vote and I lost the vote for being tttooooo goooood of boy, lol, so I replay the game game story, otherwise I say, you have a very good story and keep up the good work, once I get a better pc for streaming and gaming on the lewd side, I be showing off your game

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
is there a full guide of the game, not a walthrough but more something with all the rules for exemple whatis the difference of food ration/day ?

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
I created a new patch for save compatibility. Exclusively from 0.2.1 to 0.2.2.

You can put the attached file (from_021_to_022.rpy) in your "game" folder.

I haven't tested it extensilvely so if you still have errors, let me know.
Wait are saves again not compatible ? Will this be everytime from now on ?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
whew normally not a fan of sandbox games stumbled only over a few i could enjoy and most needed a walkthrough to make real progress.

so i must say i am very positiv suprised interesting story nice characters sandbox gamplay which makes sense and has a good guide system to help progessing and give hints what you have missed. and somehow strangely addictive...

gave it a shoot after grocery shopping this morning while browsing the side at breakfast and damn 7 hours later waitung for the next update great work.

Reactions: hiwarren1
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes