BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
is there a fix or trick for scroll back?when i try to scroll back goes back to beginning of the game is there a way to make it go back
just a hair as opposed to going to starting of game?hope that explains what i am asking lol
Ya, this is a known issue with MFA. It will be resolved in MFA-0.2.3 which should hopefully release in early July.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_urm cheats

extract below attached files to \game folder

how to use :
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-1-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
(thanks to 0x52 for the great mod )

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

View attachment 1186440 View attachment 1186441
UPDATED
(newer version of 0x52_URM.rpa)
added construction

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else is having trouble trying to get the Book-Prostect Limb Design
ive followed the hint says to check both book stores (strip mall destroyed mall)
i sat here for like 3 or 4 REAL LIFE hours searching alternating between to the 2 book stores and STILL havent found it
so theres 3 conclusions i have come to...ither hints is fucking lying and is full of shit....OR im in stuck in an endless loop bug or something OR maybe we dont get it in this versions update so what is it?
IF its here then whats a console code to cheat and get it ive tried this
group_inventory_common_dictionary["Book-Prostect Limb Design"]=1
anyone else have ideas for console to try to get this book?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
not sure if anyone else is having trouble trying to get the Book-Prostect Limb Design
ive followed the hint says to check both book stores (strip mall destroyed mall)
i sat here for like 3 or 4 REAL LIFE hours searching alternating between to the 2 book stores and STILL havent found it
so theres 3 conclusions i have come to...ither hints is fucking lying and is full of shit....OR im in stuck in an endless loop bug or something OR maybe we dont get it in this versions update so what is it?
another edit
either on one of them stores
chance is 0.4 to get it

Download.png

got it just now at first try on strip mall book store

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
edit : sry on the strip mall book store
maybe a stupid question but im mad as fuck right now so dont care if its a stupid question or not is it even in the book store?
or is it in another place entirely?because after all the time ive searched i should have found it by now

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
You must have really bad luck then, I got it on the 2nd try. The console command for it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
maybe a stupid question but im mad as fuck right now so dont care if its a stupid question or not is it even in the book store?
or is it in another place entirely?because after all the time ive searched i should have found it by now
got it just now at first try on strip mall book store

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Sorry to hear about this issue. I haven't been able to re-create this bug, but some people had similar issues when Act 1 was being released. You should be able to find it at either the Strip Mall or Destroyed Mall bookstores, but it should only take 1-3 days of scavenging to find it. As A.C.H.B. noted above, console commands are probably the best fix for you.

1) Hit "Shift + O" to bring up the command console
2) Copy and Paste: group_inventory_unique_set.add("book_prosthetics")
3) Hit Enter

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
i tried your spoiler and says non and then so i added =1 and it spit an error out
but yeah man got nasty ass luck bro View attachment 1243925
You don't need to put the "=1" part with that script. That book is a unique item, have you checked your inventory? If it gives you that 'None' error, you might already have it. Also, you actually have to craft the prosthetic limb, the book is just one of its ingredients.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You don't need to put the "=1" part with that script. That book is a unique item, have you checked your inventory? If it gives you that 'None' error, you might already have it. Also, you actually have to craft the prosthetic limb, the book is just one of its ingredients.
if ya see the pic i uploaded the ceery first line when i put in group_inventory_unique_set.add("book_prosthetics")
it spit out NONE
SO thats why i added the =1
Untitled2.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It doesn't work like that broski :) Anyway, you already have the book (Check upper left-hand side). You just need to craft it now.
lol well your right bro just had to craft it haha fuck im tired 9:48am and havent slept LOL

• Haha
Reactions: A.C.H.B.
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes