Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Has it ever been there? And can you post your MC's stats? I wonder if you accidentally tweaked a wrong variable somehow or set a variable to an invalid number so the game doesn't think your MC can go on away team runs.
nope , never seen ...
Download (2).png

edit : startet a new game , act2 - bääm its there .....
edit 2: new game from beginnig - its there too ... maybe a bugged start last time...
thanks for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
well
yk - those grinders and new game ....:sick:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Interesting bug. I thought this could have been an issue in the tutorial section of MFA, but I couldn't replicate it. If you don't want to go through the grind:

1) Press "Shift"+"O" to pull up the command console
2) Copy and paste the following: for x in mc_tasks_list:
3) Hit enter
4) Copy and paste the following: if "ag_1" in x[1]:
5) Hit enter
6) Copy and paste the following:x[3]=1
7) Hit enter 3 times

Sorry this code is a bit cumbersome, but this should fix the issue in your game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Interesting bug. I thought this could have been an issue in the tutorial section of MFA, but I couldn't replicate it. If you don't want to go through the grind:

1) Press "Shift"+"O" to pull up the command console
2) Copy and paste the following: for x in mc_tasks_list:
3) Hit enter
4) Copy and paste the following: if "ag_1" in x[1]:
5) Hit enter
6) Copy and paste the following:x[3]=1
7) Hit enter 3 times

Sorry this code is a bit cumbersome, but this should fix the issue in your game.
yeah - found this bi... by myself :D
wonder why it was missing at the first - i messed up maybe while looking for the rollback and dialogue history stuff
or by deactivating all the tutorial stuff :/
but thanks for the help ;)
(is it possible that the rollback issue refers to the dialogue history?
the rollback function finds no point to refer to and goes back the max allowed lines?
while searching the web there where some hints to it- but im not familiar with coding)

nice little game
the interface/menu is not optimal but heck i can live with it ;)
the girls are cute - cant wait to get a bite of harley :D :D

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
BadAngelDev
i found a other gamedev with the rollback issue
maybe contact em for solution or w/e

https://f95zone.to/members/taekopan.91129/
https://f95zone.to/threads/happenstance-v1-85-undertow-games.24547/

""""
The rollback bug is due to skipping (whether through ctrl or the skip button) too much that the game no longer has a rollback point. This should have been fixed since I disabled skipping for those parts. If you are still having a problem, I suggest not to skip (through ctrl or skip button) and just click through the scene.
"""

erkper

May 16, 2018
Will there be an update tomorrow ?? We wait) :unsure: :unsure:
If I read his Patreon correctly he releases two weeks after the beta goes to patrons, and he released the beta on May 28. So I suspect it will be June 11, not tomorrow. (Unless it or the beta get leaked early.)

Reactions: keer

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
If I read his Patreon correctly he releases two weeks after the beta goes to patrons, and he released the beta on May 28. So I suspect it will be June 11, not tomorrow. (Unless it or the beta get leaked early.)
In general, I release public versions of MFA on my Patreon, F95Zone, and Itch.io 2 weeks after sharing beta versions with my Patrons. The MFA-0.2.2 beta was released on 5/28.

However this update will be a little different. I'm taking a little breather from usual development in June while I work on improving dialog rollback and user interface in MFA. If you'd like more info, see .

So I plan to release MFA-0.2.2 public on my Patreon on 6/11, but do not plan to share it on F95Zone or Itch.io (where there is much more visibility). When MFA-0.2.3 (which I'm considering a minor update) is completed in early July, I'll be releasing that to my Patrons and the public (F95Zone & Itch.io included) on the same day.

So this update will be a little delayed getting to F95Zone (by a few weeks), but I'm hoping that'll be made up for by a better experience for the wider community playing MFA :)

Reactions: erkper

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
In general, I release public versions of MFA on my Patreon, F95Zone, and Itch.io 2 weeks after sharing beta versions with my Patrons. The MFA-0.2.2 beta was released on 5/28.

However this update will be a little different. I'm taking a little breather from usual development in June while I work on improving dialog rollback and user interface in MFA. If you'd like more info, see .

So I plan to release MFA-0.2.2 public on my Patreon on 6/11, but do not plan to share it on F95Zone or Itch.io (where there is much more visibility). When MFA-0.2.3 (which I'm considering a minor update) is completed in early July, I'll be releasing that to my Patrons and the public (F95Zone & Itch.io included) on the same day.

So this update will be a little delayed getting to F95Zone (by a few weeks), but I'm hoping that'll be made up for by a better experience for the wider community playing MFA :)
Can we have more weapons that the generic 'Gun' and 'Melee Weapon' please? For some reason, the sandbox/management element keeps me more engaged than the lewd scenes, which is saying a lot. :KEK:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I thought 2.2 was going public today?
That's what he said, but I am/was a little confused by his "release to public on Patreon but not F95" comment. Public is public. Either way, his Patreon still lists 0.2.1 as the most current release.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I thought 2.2 was going public today?
MFA-0.2.2 was supposed to be released yesterday, but thanks to your reminder it has been released today, haha! Sorry about that.

You can download MFA-0.2.2 .

As I discussed a couple of posts up, I will not be uploading MFA-0.2.2 to F95Zone. I'm in the middle of developing MFA-0.2.3, which addresses user interface in MFA. I'll be posting MFA-0.2.3 to F95Zone when it is completed in early July to hopefully give a better experience for the wider community playing MFA!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a fix or trick for scroll back?when i try to scroll back goes back to beginning of the game is there a way to make it go back
just a hair as opposed to going to starting of game?hope that explains what i am asking lol

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes