Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
Not being able to scroll back and not being able to load saves is kinda game breaking for me.. I am def very hesitant to even play more than 2 mins of this game without saves working correctly.

Reactions: doe50818

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this is what waiting and scraping gets you in this game ...

Honestly managey games aren't really my thing... even in the gallery mode it was a bit of a pain clearing out all the sisters (I found a way to give all the girls armour and guns, but didn't realise I could for the MC under the "i" bit till I was done - that wasn't in the tutorial I don't think)...

That said... this girl is super hot, and while I'm pretty sure I've seen her in other games I'm liking how you've done her here and the vibe of things in the submission path... this particular shot is really well done:

View attachment 1148666

The mangey sex bits are weird with the blue guy though.
You can spawn items with console commands. Most items are stored in a dictionary called group_inventory_common_dictionary. The following console command would increase food to 1000:

group_inventory_common_dictionary["Food"]=1000

Items in this dictionary are listed in lines 3257-3283 in the script.rpy file. Replace "Food" with whatever item you want as listed in those lines. Hope that helps!
You could get console enabled and pump them resources in ... then wait for the juicy scenes.

Mar 28, 2018
Havent played thus game yet but the plot of the game is much to my liking so before I play this I just want to ask some questions.

1. I've read that there was a Tori swinger scene was it with a man or a woman?(please let it be woman)

2. Are there Virgin/s among the girls in the game?(hopefully yes)

3. Are there no other male besides the mc and the rapist zombos?(hopefully no one else HAHAHA)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am gonna asume its because of my 0.2.0 save I used for 0.2.1 that it doesn't drop. I also don't see it under loot drop.
I missed that. You can replace (or use for the first time) the patch021.rpy in "game" folder with the attached one.

Edit : Finally look at my previous post because I found other errors

Previous post

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Havent played thus game yet but the plot of the game is much to my liking so before I play this I just want to ask some questions.

1. I've read that there was a Tori swinger scene was it with a man or a woman?(please let it be woman)

2. Are there Virgin/s among the girls in the game?(hopefully yes)

3. Are there no other male besides the mc and the rapist zombos?(hopefully no one else HAHAHA)
1: yes, the swinger dream scene is MC, Tori, and another woman.
2: I don't recall specifically, some of the girls certainly could have been due to personality but I can't remember any dialog specifically saying so.
3: MC is the only known male (so far anyways) that hasn't turned.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Where can I see my inventory ?? And how to arm yourself? This game is very cool, I liked it) (y) (y)

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Great game! Well done to the dev. I didn't expect much but i very much enjoyed it. Yeah there could have been a tad more sexy scenes, but i'm sure they're working on it. Loved tha gameplay, the random sprinkle of events here and there, overall great start. Quite hard at the start, so it's not for everyone, but when you get the hang of it - it's worth it imo.

The antagonist redemption arc was fun, although i thought she'd gonna turn into a super zombie rather than just get captured. Whatever the dev has in mind, i'm sure we'll get a good story out of it. Really looking forward to the next update.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Great game! Well done to the dev. I didn't expect much but i very much enjoyed it. Yeah there could have been a tad more sexy scenes, but i'm sure they're working on it. Loved tha gameplay, the random sprinkle of events here and there, overall great start. Quite hard at the start, so it's not for everyone, but when you get the hang of it - it's worth it imo.

The antagonist redemption arc was fun, although i thought she'd gonna turn into a super zombie rather than just get captured. Whatever the dev has in mind, i'm sure we'll get a good story out of it. Really looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for the kind words about MFA :) Both your points about Harley's redemption arch and a "super zombie" (at least a special antagonist Fallen) will be focal points of the story in Act 3, so keep tuned!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Thanks for the kind words about MFA :) Both your points about Harley's redemption arch and a "super zombie" (at least a special antagonist Fallen) will be focal points of the story in Act 3, so keep tuned!
PLEASE don't let the "super Fallen" be Tori...

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Eventually got this error on change of day

Hmm, I haven't seen that one before, but I think I know the reason it happened. Do you remember if this error occurred before adding Kayla to your group (i.e. you only had 4 girls: Izzy, Natasha, Destiny, and Skylar in you group)?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I only had the four, yes. I've lost that game since it crashed completely shortly thereafter.
Ok, thanks for sharing this bug. I believe I have it resolved now in the code so it'll be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the issues :\

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
Played through current content (0.2.1).
Like the general concept and direction. A minor nit is that characters feel happier about their situation than seems appropriate for the setting.
There are a few typos/misspellings and inconsistencies, the most serious of which is the tutorial saying the practical skill does everything.
Some desirable resources (eg. gun parts, early electronics, cosmetic items) are rare, would be nice to have more reliable ways to obtain them (perhaps have unique locations that provide rewards a single time). There will always be another empty house to search but it doesn't feel right to go back to the same abandoned clothing store every day in case it's been restocked :)
Dialog and interactions are repetitive and identical for each girl, but for 0.2 that's fine. Might be worth having them notice what each other are doing - for instance a new recruit might notice if the other girls are all naked!
Overall difficulty was low (though grindy, at least on the standard setting. I'd suggest increasing the effect of conversation but only permitting once per day, probably in the evening).
Some roles should be able to be worked by more than one girl at a time.
Still not sure what the effective difference between the search modes is. Presumably one is safer but less effective but even after finishing act 2 I couldn't say which is which.
Some of the random events include girls hiding what they're doing from the others when it wouldn't need to be.
Late game player combat skill goes through the roof due to having lots of spare energy for combat training.

erkper

May 16, 2018
BadAngelDev - Sorry if this has been asked before but search turned up no hits. Any chance for adding anal sex to the MC's repertoire? Would seem to fit his male dom agenda. (Or the Fallen's lust-crazed behavior... not that I'm looking for MC to get raped, lol.)

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Played through current content (0.2.1).
Like the general concept and direction. A minor nit is that characters feel happier about their situation than seems appropriate for the setting.
There are a few typos/misspellings and inconsistencies, the most serious of which is the tutorial saying the practical skill does everything.
Some desirable resources (eg. gun parts, early electronics, cosmetic items) are rare, would be nice to have more reliable ways to obtain them (perhaps have unique locations that provide rewards a single time). There will always be another empty house to search but it doesn't feel right to go back to the same abandoned clothing store every day in case it's been restocked :)
Dialog and interactions are repetitive and identical for each girl, but for 0.2 that's fine. Might be worth having them notice what each other are doing - for instance a new recruit might notice if the other girls are all naked!
Overall difficulty was low (though grindy, at least on the standard setting. I'd suggest increasing the effect of conversation but only permitting once per day, probably in the evening).
Some roles should be able to be worked by more than one girl at a time.
Still not sure what the effective difference between the search modes is. Presumably one is safer but less effective but even after finishing act 2 I couldn't say which is which.
Some of the random events include girls hiding what they're doing from the others when it wouldn't need to be.
Late game player combat skill goes through the roof due to having lots of spare energy for combat training.
Who says the abandoned clothing stores don't still have a weekly shipment of new lingerie :LOL: But in seriousness, thanks for your thoughts and feedback. Some of your suggestions come down to choice of tone or limitations of development time. But you make good points and I'll look into potential improvements, especially in regards to unique (or at least limited) looting locations that would be more reliable places to find those desirable resources.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
BadAngelDev - Sorry if this has been asked before but search turned up no hits. Any chance for adding anal sex to the MC's repertoire? Would seem to fit his male dom agenda. (Or the Fallen's lust-crazed behavior... not that I'm looking for MC to get raped, lol.)
Short answer: yes

Long answer: I've been meaning to get some anal content into MFA, but 1) anal is not something I'm specifically in-to, and 2) I've found it tough to find good rendering angles to show off anal sex. But I'll keep this in mind and look for opportunities in rendered scenes to include some anal sex in MFA.

I had also planned to add anal sex as a new interaction in the player-controlled sex system (with the blue guy). But my Patrons voted on development items for MFA-0.2.1, and there was not much interest in expanding this system. It would probably take up 1.5-2 weeks of development time, so unless there's significant demand for this, I probably won't be adding it to MFA.

Reactions: BGRW2020 and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Minor bug/inconsistency: When you fight the Sisterhood, MC is referred to as John regardless of what you named him.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes