BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
I give weekly updates in public (unless there's NSFW content) progress updates. Check posts for news regarding coming updates.

Reactions: Paapi

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've played it for a couple of minutes.
Don't like the lay-out.
Didn't see any movement in the fuck-scene.
Huh , i hate the Blue Man.
Hoppa , to the garbagebin.

Reactions: Punto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On going goal for next month:
My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.1
Release MFA-0.2.1 to Public

Apr 16
IN PROGRESS

Reached goal this month:

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.1
Release MFA-0.2.1 Beta to Patrons

Game oN!

Reactions: caju

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tentative change log:

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.1
1-Combat/scavenging mechanics with the dog

2-Improve climax mechanics in player-controlled sex system

3-New Base Upgrades (resource generation upgrades)

4-Sprite visuals for dialog events
5-NSFW Scenes with the Sisterhood - dialog

6-Expand Swingers dream scene - dialog

7-Expand Swingers dream scene - render

8-NSFW Scenes with the Sisterhood - render

Reactions: Paapi.5 and caju

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
Having trouble with rollback and loading. Rollback goes back to "Notes from the developer" at the start. Loading some saves also just takes me there. Saw it was a problem in 2020 already in the comments. A shame, I love dystopian settings but I already had to start over 3 times and I have not even really got into it yet. If I miss dialogue by accidentally clicking I automatically scroll back out of habit. And bang, game over. Cant even skip back to where I was. Was so looking forward to this, its exactly what I like, building bases, gathering resources, battles I think? Anyway.... With sadness I will download something else

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1618510170030.png

I”m blue, to much blue, to much bla,
Blue are the thoughts running thru my mind,
Blue like my body, me feeling so bluuuuue!​

These are bad angels working on this game, so bad is the outcome of bad angels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erkper

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is left to do:

Board

IN PROGRESS

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.2
Sleepovers - renders & dialog

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.2
Showers - renders & coding

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.2
Visuals for lesbian relationships

My Fallen Angels
MFA-0.2.2
Dream Scene (Sauna2) - renders

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Having trouble with rollback and loading. Rollback goes back to "Notes from the developer" at the start. Loading some saves also just takes me there. Saw it was a problem in 2020 already in the comments. A shame, I love dystopian settings but I already had to start over 3 times and I have not even really got into it yet. If I miss dialogue by accidentally clicking I automatically scroll back out of habit. And bang, game over. Cant even skip back to where I was. Was so looking forward to this, its exactly what I like, building bases, gathering resources, battles I think? Anyway.... With sadness I will download something else
Apologies for this bug. It is a known issues, but I unfortunately haven't been able to resolve it after multiple attempts. The only way I've been able to replicate it is hitting "H" to hide Ren'py interface while in the game's tutorial. I'm not sure why, but this causes rollback and saves to always revert back to that point.

So if you ever wanted to give MFA another shot, try to avoid doing this during the tutorial. Hope that helps!

-BadAngelDev

Reactions: userqwas and erkper

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
Apologies for this bug. It is a known issues, but I unfortunately haven't been able to resolve it after multiple attempts. The only way I've been able to replicate it is hitting "H" to hide Ren'py interface while in the game's tutorial. I'm not sure why, but this causes rollback and saves to always revert back to that point.

So if you ever wanted to give MFA another shot, try to avoid doing this during the tutorial. Hope that helps!

-BadAngelDev
Thank you, I did not hide UI. During the intro (in the lab) if you rollback new saves wont work and it will always rollback to "notes from dev" after that. I clicked past to the tutorial making sure I don't rollback or hide the UI. I got to a point in the tutorial (after initial intro) where I missed something and rolled back again out of habit and it worked. I tested a few times after that and it seems fine now, saving and loading works too. Thank you, I was really looking forward to this one!

I am definitely not a dev but maybe its possible to disable rollback for the first 50 lines or whatever. Might be more difficult than that but if its possible it might be a temp fix just to keep things going until you find out why its behaving like that. In my case it was using rollback before a certain point that caused issues. And if you used rollback and continue with that same game, its saves would not work.

Anyway, I appreciate you! have a good one

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Post apocalyptic theme with hot girls and male dom? sounds like my type of game!
Gonna give this a shot :love:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
in another game the protagonist had a harem of twelve beautiful women, in this the ΜC has less, this is not fair, put another twenty girls to make the game more interesting and realistic:KEK:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
@BadAngelDev
0.2.0 saves aren't compatible with the new 0.2.1 update. I think you can do better with that problem.

For example, I wasn't able to load my save bescause of a new variable (a new building in base). I solve the problem by adding :
Python:
if not hasattr(renpy.store,'base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights'):
    base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights=Base_Upgrade("Greenhouse Grow Lights","greenhouse_grow_lights",10,0,[["Electronic Scrap",15]],2,0)
    if base_upgrade_greenhouse.upgrade_completed == 1:
        base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights.upgrade_available=1
    else:
        base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights.upgrade_available=0
at the beginning of function display_base in Base class. Maybe there are other problems with the new update. I just looked at this one.

IMO, these checks should be done just after a reload but I don't know well Renpy so I don't know if it's easy.

Edit: It seems my addition doesn't solve everything but I don't give up :oops:

Last edited:

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
I don't understand the logic of fucking the girls while sleeping. Now I'm done with them, so let the zombies eat, rape and cut them into pieces, so that I can have new ones. And hopefully I fuck them ONLY in "real" life.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
@BadAngelDev
Finally, in script.rpy, I added at the end a new label:
Python:
label after_load:
    python:
        if not hasattr(renpy.store,'base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights'):
            base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights=Base_Upgrade("Greenhouse Grow Lights","greenhouse_grow_lights",10,0,[["Electronic Scrap",15]],2,0)
            if base_upgrade_greenhouse.upgrade_completed == 1:
                base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights.upgrade_available=1
            else:
                base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights.upgrade_available=0
This time, it works!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Lot of ignorable errors for me after this update. Problems only for me ??
What type of errors? Something like:

NameError: global name 'base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights' is not defined

If yes, that's because of new variables. You can't really ignore them. Your game won't work well. You can copy the attached file (patch021.rpy) in "game" folder. For now it works in my game.

History
Revision 3 : Few MC tasks weren't available
Revision 2 : Rebuild MC task list
Revision 1 : Medkits turn into Medkit

Edit : Updated the attached file to the last version

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Current Features in My Fallen Angles:
Harem of 9 fully implemented Angels
55+ Rendered Scenes (45+ NSFW Scenes)
75+ Dialog Events