Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Bug report. Lines 2151-2152 of script.rpy look like this:
Code:
            add_inventory_dictionary_func(group_inventory_common_dictionary,"Wood Scrap",crafting_object.wood_scrap*-1)
            add_inventory_dictionary_func(group_inventory_common_dictionary,"Metal Scrap",crafting_object.wood_scrap*-1)
The "crafting_object.wood_scrap" part is repeated in both lines. This way, if an item requires 10 wood and 5 metal, it actually consumes 10 wood and 10 metal. Or the other way around. It should be "crafting_object.metal_scrap" in the second line.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Code:
            add_inventory_dictionary_func(group_inventory_common_dictionary,"Wood Scrap",crafting_object.wood_scrap*-1)
            add_inventory_dictionary_func(group_inventory_common_dictionary,"Metal Scrap",crafting_object.wood_scrap*-1)
The "crafting_object.wood_scrap" part is repeated in both lines. This way, if an item requires 10 wood and 5 metal, it actually consumes 10 wood and 10 metal. Or the other way around. It should be "crafting_object.metal_scrap" in the second line.
That must be why my metal kept dropping into negatives when I crafted combat armor and melee weapons...

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

Great catch, thank you for pointing this out! This bug will be resolved in the next update.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
That must be why my metal kept dropping into negatives when I crafted combat armor and melee weapons...
This should only happen when crafting basic combat armor. When upgrading it to heavy, you should actually lose less metal (5 instead of 15). And for a melee weapon, it doesn't matter, it consumes 10 of both.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This should only happen when crafting basic combat armor. When upgrading it to heavy, you should actually lose less metal (5 instead of 15). And for a melee weapon, it doesn't matter, it consumes 10 of both.
I was crafting in sets. I only knew when I was done I was in negative metal when I (obviously) should not have been.

Reactions: whilles

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I'm getting an error screen frequently when I begin a new day. I'm not sure what triggers it, though I did start an entirely new game, no skipping, and have noticed a sub-event like 'Natasha cooking' happening first at least once. I can get past it with Ignore, however it is concerning.)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
(I'm getting an error screen frequently when I begin a new day. I'm not sure what triggers it, though I did start an entirely new game, no skipping, and have noticed a sub-event like 'Natasha cooking' happening first at least once. I can get past it with Ignore, however it is concerning.)
What error. Post screen shot

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, I think I saw that too. After Dream 4, for 4 or 5 nights it came up with an ignorable error. I thought at first one of the remaining dreams from the event tracker was bugged but the error stopped after a few nights and eventually the rest of the dreams all played out.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Given that there's a zombie apocalypse in the game as a main plot point, shouldn't the horror tag be added?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Tori is not dead, her story will be resolved in Act 3 :)
Just a quick question they said holly and katy her mom was captured by the sisters too right but nothing happend when capturing them does that mean shes said or will that be resolved in chapter 3 aswell ?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Just a quick question they said holly and katy her mom was captured by the sisters too right but nothing happend when capturing them does that mean shes said or will that be resolved in chapter 3 aswell ?
The twins' mom will not be a character in MFA.

It's implied that she was kidnapped by the Sisterhood, exposed to the Fallen infection, and died. I had written dialog for this to be included in the game, but decided against directly stating it due to tone and characterization of the twins.

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The twins' mom will not be a character in MFA.

It's implied that she was kidnapped by the Sisterhood, exposed to the Fallen infection, and died. I had written dialog for this to be included in the game, but decided against directly stating it due to tone and characterization of the twins.
ah alright all i needed to know

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

erkper

May 16, 2018
What exactly do Trust and Submission collars do? Are they just a vanity or do they actually have a benefit?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
I give weekly updates in public (unless there's NSFW content) progress updates. Check posts for news regarding coming updates.

Reactions: Paapi
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes