tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tried to rollback because I accidentally clicked too fast and missed the end of a line of dialog, and it sent me all the way back to the beginning of the game. 0/10. Why do devs do crap like this? I don't think I've seen a single renpy game where a dev messed with the rollback that didn't have complaints about it.

Reactions: doe50818

篠原

Jul 9, 2018
Can't seem to run the game on Linux Mint I get this screen when activating the .sh file. Anyone knows what I should do to fix it? I'm relatively new to using the linux OS so I apologize for my ignorance of how it works.
Screenshot at 2021-04-18 03-47-51.png

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
What type of errors? Something like:

NameError: global name 'base_upgrade_greenhouse_grow_lights' is not defined

If yes, that's because of new variables. You can't really ignore them. Your game won't work well. You can copy the attached file (patch021.rpy) in "game" folder. For now it works in my game.
Bro you are a legend i was about to give up if a have to restard and do all the shit again now the only thing about the game that i have a problem with is the roll back every time i want to see/check again a part of a scene it goes back to the beginning of the scene instead of just one page of dialog back i hope dev can solve that

erkper

May 16, 2018
Electronic Scrap is mostly found in the Industrial Park location. You can scavenge there after beating the Sisterhood at each location.
Very nice. I haven't gotten to the Industrial Park yet in this version (opted to start from the beginning instead of from Act 2) but I did get one set of electronic scrap - that so far I have no idea what I'll end up using it for - from the Tool Depot. :)

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
I am gonna asume its because of my 0.2.0 save I used for 0.2.1 that it doesn't drop. I also don't see it under loot drop.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I am gonna asume its because of my 0.2.0 save I used for 0.2.1 that it doesn't drop. I also don't see it under loot drop.
Correct. I unfortunately haven't been able to build backwards save compatibility into MFA. I've included options to pick "Act2" and "Gallery" modes at the beginning of a new game to help avoid too much grind to check out the new content though :)

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Correct. I unfortunately haven't been able to build backwards save compatibility into MFA. I've included options to pick "Act2" and "Gallery" modes at the beginning of a new game to help avoid too much grind to check out the new content though :)
Will I be able to use my 0.2.0 save to go into act 3 ? I grinded a lot on it and have all equipment on everyone, realy high combat and social stats and much loot.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Will I be able to use my 0.2.0 save to go into act 3 ? I grinded a lot on it and have all equipment on everyone, realy high combat and social stats and much loot.
The main issue I've had with backward save compatibility is that MFA's code is heavily based on classes. objects, and attributes. I haven't been able to figure out how to update these objects in old save files. I'll look into the suggestion by bibifoc to resolve this, but I don't want to make any promises.

So if I don't resolve these issues, your 0.2.0 save would likely not be compatible with Act 3. I'd still have a quick option to start the game at Act 3 (full relationship and skill stats on Act 1 & 2 characters, plenty of resources)...but I do recognize it's more fun "stay with" the girls from your previous save versions.

-BadAngelDev

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
so quick question, can you spawn items using the console or is it completely lock to only savaging only
You can spawn items with console commands. Most items are stored in a dictionary called group_inventory_common_dictionary. The following console command would increase food to 1000:

group_inventory_common_dictionary["Food"]=1000

Items in this dictionary are listed in lines 3257-3283 in the script.rpy file. Replace "Food" with whatever item you want as listed in those lines. Hope that helps!

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Unlocked swinger scene of tori. But accidentally pressed back button. Now waiting for re appearance of that scene. Any quick solution ??
No unfortunately not. Rollback in MFA behaves like that due to questionable coding choices (by me) early in the game's development :p I've been trying to find a fix for it without manually editing a few thousand lines of dialog, but haven't been successful so far :\

Reactions: Mr.Finn

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
only started playing today. and i only read the first page of comments so i don't know what has changed. i chose the 'easy' mode because of comments and don't like Heavy grind and confusion. (enough in RL, don't need more in fantasy) so the only thing i can say as yet is... i like 'auto-forward' but this one is on CRACK! i have it set to the slowest transition time and can barely read half the text, and i'm Not that slow. but i will just have to click away now.... this is too interesting to give up just yet. .. oh yah, i accidently hit my scroll wheel and 'rolled back' to the beginning, several times. Urgh!

Aug 30, 2020
You can spawn items with console commands. Most items are stored in a dictionary called group_inventory_common_dictionary. The following console command would increase food to 1000:

group_inventory_common_dictionary["Food"]=1000

Items in this dictionary are listed in lines 3257-3283 in the script.rpy file. Replace "Food" with whatever item you want as listed in those lines. Hope that helps!
thanks Boss

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Honestly managey games aren't really my thing... even in the gallery mode it was a bit of a pain clearing out all the sisters (I found a way to give all the girls armour and guns, but didn't realise I could for the MC under the "i" bit till I was done - that wasn't in the tutorial I don't think)...

That said... this girl is super hot, and while I'm pretty sure I've seen her in other games I'm liking how you've done her here and the vibe of things in the submission path... this particular shot is really well done:

isa.jpg

The mangey sex bits are weird with the blue guy though.

Reactions: quiboune
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes