Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I'm not going to lie, but the eyes of the girls on the cover are a bit scary.
I hope they don't look like this in game. They just stare into your soul. :eek:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, so far (three scenes into the game) monstergirls aren't being persecuted. You're taking over your grandmother's farm because you had to sell your home, vehicles and the majority of your possessions to try and settle her medical debts.

You're going to work/fix up Grandma's farm with "the girls" which are Isabella and Bianca, your sisters/roommates and Sophia your mother/landlady. And surprise, surprise father died a few months before he (MC) was even born, which makes little sister confusing. Maybe she's just the younger twin by minutes instead of a little sister by any greater time difference.

Go to sleep and you meet your first monstergirl(?) who needs to test you before she lets you use and abuse her powers... by giving you a handjob and seeing how long you last, then tells you to find her at her shrine before disappearing just as you orgasm and your older sister comes in the bedroom door.

And yes, Peter, you have an Aunt May, and cousin Marian, no word on Uncle Ben

Give your relatives orgasms and the goddess of fertility fixes your farm's poor soil and gives you magic seeds.

Like an incestuous jack and the bean stalk.
will there be incest tho... Like can you change the relationships already? or is there a non-existent patch that is needed.

Cause there be a patreon link... and no incest tag on thread... so I have my doubts.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Gameil Might I suggest putting "No NTR" under genre or dev notes. since it is listed on their patreon. And is something many would find important to know.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
will there be incest tho... Like can you change the relationships already? or is there a non-existent patch that is needed.

Cause there be a patreon link... and no incest tag on thread... so I have my doubts.
Yes, you can at the beginning of the game. You can change even more than relationships.
This is very neat idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 10, 2017
Error code when I sleep

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in script
    $ renpy.jump(late_night_events[2].event_label)
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/2-PLOTPROG/initialRelease/bastet_intro_into_world.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
My family farm 0.0.1
Tue Aug 30 02:35:13 2022

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (April 29th '24): Updated the files for game version 0.1.3 . As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.

Last edited:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
based carchad, I was wondering why a game called family farm doesn't even seem to let you milk your siblings

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes