bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Actually no, unless you're new to this site, everyone knows that if the tags aren't there, then it isn't in the game (Seeing as your account was created 2016, I'm not sure how don't know that yet). This site does a good job tracking all the necessary tags for each game for this reason. The only time people ask regarding NTR if it's avoidable or not whenever it is in the tags. But if it's not in the tags, then it's not in the game, no need to put a "no ntr" warning or something.

And if there is actually NTR in the game and somehow it's not in the tags, people WILL point it out. But again, this site does a good job with the tags more often than not.,
Bruh... you completely missed the point of the comment XD

you can find "No NTR" under dev notes on countless threads. Having that, ISN'T giving the game or the thread the tag.. but the very opposite, instead stating it won't have it... ever. (which is the whole point...) To both re-assure people who are interested in the game but don't like that content, and deter others from asking for it.

AlbiDartanan

Feb 7, 2019
Stuck on "I need to give Isabella at least 200... " i tried to not give her 200 for 2 weeks .... nothing happened ....

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Stuck on "I need to give Isabella at least 200... " i tried to not give her 200 for 2 weeks .... nothing happened ....
I'm assuming you have the main story quest: Isabella needs $200 from me next sunday to help cover our life expenses... Can I even make that much in such a short time?

I have no clue why you would then try not to give her $200 for 2 weeks??

When that quest appeared I planted/sold two crops of radishes, that gave me about $300, so start of day Sunday I got a scene with Isabella (all I did was go downstairs) where I gave her that $200, had a conversation with her about future needs and the quest item went away.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
nm- guess it was night time

how do you build the stockpile? All I can figure out what to do is finger the sister when it becomes open sandbox. I can't find anything else to click on to do. Mom just asks if i want food, and younger sister says nothing

Reactions: biniweti

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I'm assuming you have the main story quest: Isabella needs $200 from me next sunday to help cover our life expenses... Can I even make that much in such a short time?

I have no clue why you would then try not to give her $200 for 2 weeks??

When that quest appeared I planted/sold two crops of radishes, that gave me about $300, so start of day Sunday I got a scene with Isabella (all I did was go downstairs) where I gave her that $200, had a conversation with her about future needs and the quest item went away.
You can easily make enough money from radishes to pay your living expenses every week. It's just part of the management game, you can't finish this quest. It will progress main story as well.
nm- guess it was night time

how do you build the stockpile? All I can figure out what to do is finger the sister when it becomes open sandbox. I can't find anything else to click on to do. Mom just asks if i want food, and younger sister says nothing
Just complete quests. It's hard to miss.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I finally loaded your save. You have more than 200 banked, and you've got the continuing version of the quest because $200 is a weekly expense. I'm still confused as to why you tried not to give her 200 for 2 weeks.

You are not stuck. This isn't a quest that will go away because it's something you need to do every single week. It's going to go up, it's not going to go away.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> MC is a ginger
kek. well at least it makes his female family members hot.

> Astroid rich in expensive materials hit the earth and all companies worldwide are shifting manpower to mining it so there is a recession
... putting aside the economics of it, the physics doesn't add up.
if the astroid was big enough to need such an investment of manpower to mine, as well as be profitable... then it is big enough to wipe out all life on earth.

it would be better to not explain why the economy is in a recession/depression and just say that it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
> MC is a ginger
kek. well at least it makes his female family members hot.

> Astroid rich in expensive materials hit the earth and all companies worldwide are shifting manpower to mining it so there is a recession
... putting aside the economics of it, the physics doesn't add up.
if the astroid was big enough to need such an investment of manpower to mine, as well as be profitable... then it is big enough to wipe out all life on earth.

it would be better to not explain why the economy is in a recession/depression and just say that it is.
What if they knew ahead of time it would hit us and just put out a pillow? Think of that, you smart and educated person?

Reactions: Crell and Greily

AlbiDartanan

Feb 7, 2019
Cirdon .
I tried to find a way how to "move" in the story ...
After few days all "girls " are in "wait ... " thing , just Isabella has there the 200 bucks thing .....
Bianca has there just 2 options ... fingers and shower (after the 2 day yoga thing ) .
I can not do anything with Isabella , she just take every week 200 ...
Sophia is doing nothing (after the dildo in shower ... ) ...
I did also try do the 100 Pumpkins (not radishes ) - story did not move ...
Aurora is telling the whole time to buy new condoms (after all 17 are used ) ...
Patricia is doing nothing .....
Marian and May is doing nothing too ....

This last save is from day 60

I hope that in update of the game there will be something like this scenario is "developed" till here ....

Reactions: biniweti

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Cirdon .
After few days all "girls " are in "wait ... " thing , just Isabella has there the 200 bucks thing .....
Bianca has there just 2 options ... fingers and shower (after the 2 day yoga thing ) .
Aurora is telling the whole time to buy new condoms (after all 17 are used ) ...

I hope that in update of the game there will be something like this scenario is "developed" till here ....
You didn't reach the scene telling you that you reached the end of the current story?

You're able to play past it, but there's a definite scene saying you've reached the end of the story and you can continue on to finish any side quests if you haven't already.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Cirdon .

This is literally their very first build of the game lol. it's not a full game, this was 0.0.1, there's probably a loooooong way to go before we get to that point.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Aside from how quickly the grammar and spelling switches between decent english to drunken text messages and back I only have one issue.

Your cat goddess has dog ears.

Fix these things.

The rest is good.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I can't seem to get the goddess at the lake to bless my farm. I have the points, but it won't let me select it. Is it bugged? Or am I not doing something right

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Well, so far (three scenes into the game) monstergirls aren't being persecuted. You're taking over your grandmother's farm because you had to sell your home, vehicles and the majority of your possessions to try and settle her medical debts.

You're going to work/fix up Grandma's farm with "the girls" which are Isabella and Bianca, your sisters/roommates and Sophia your mother/landlady. And surprise, surprise father died a few months before he (MC) was even born, which makes little sister confusing. Maybe she's just the younger twin by minutes instead of a little sister by any greater time difference.

Go to sleep and you meet your first monstergirl(?) who needs to test you before she lets you use and abuse her powers... by giving you a handjob and seeing how long you last, then tells you to find her at her shrine before disappearing just as you orgasm and your older sister comes in the bedroom door.

And yes, Peter, you have an Aunt May, and cousin Marian, no word on Uncle Ben

Give your relatives orgasms and the goddess of fertility fixes your farm's poor soil and gives you magic seeds.

Like an incestuous jack and the bean stalk.
was reading through the comments and this sold me, thxs for the laugh and review.

Reactions: Cirdon
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes