Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Found another bug can't rename farm.. letters e and c do not work at all. I tried to name it Miracle Farm.. no go.. than tried some others but M and E will not type.
I had no problem typing the word Miracle in for the farm name. What version (operating system) are you running?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had no problem typing the word Miracle in for the farm name. What version (operating system) are you running?
Windows 7 and this is the only game I had trouble with.

1. The rename bug
2. Unable to bless farm pressing button does nothing even when I have the energy cost well over 50 that is required
3. Can not get the quest to trigger to speak to aunt about the people buying up land.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
1. The rename bug
2. Unable to bless farm pressing button does nothing even when I have the energy cost well over 50 that is required
3. Can not get the quest to trigger to speak to aunt about the people buying up land.
Weird, I'm using Windows 10, and I have none of those issues.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Weird, I'm using Windows 10, and I have none of those issues.
Did you maybe copy the updates over the old game? I did not I started straight out from the 04 fix release. Maybe something is missing in that release.

I will try downloading the 0.3 fix torrent than overwrite it with the 04 fix and see.

Ok I did this copied 04 fix over 03 fix and now I have been able to do the questioning of the aunt and progress.. so 04 fix is missing something important. The bug with bless farm still does not work this is making game nearly impossible to keep up $200 every week.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did you maybe copy the updates over the old game?
Nope, i always extract into a new folder. I never overwrite because I fear that's likely to cause bad things to happen.

Though I may have passed that point in 0.3 before 0.4 became available.

I have no issue with bless farm, though mostly because I haven't bothered to progress beyond the first blessing and just stopped shortly after the "this is the end of the current main story" scene.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Looks good and definitely had me at incest and harem.

BUT WHY give us a choice if he is not going to use the choices in the sentence? Example I chose Sophia as Aunt head of the family.. but than she still calls me tenant.. WTF? So I rolled back and left it head of the household so it did not sound so dumb.
You need type family instead of household. I left it by default the first time and it sounds so stupid when MC mom talks about it. Pretty much most of the stories were if you don't use the incest patch or rename the relationship story doesn't make sense. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Socksgod

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So is this actually the 0.0.4 version? The zip says it is, but you unzip it and the folder inside says 0.0.1, as does the "about" page in the game itself.
it is the 0.0.4
for some reason every version since 0.0.1 had this weird issue where the folder name is 0.0.1.
also IIRC the 0.0.2, 0.0.3, 0.0.4, and 0.0.4 fix are all just hotfix updates that fix bugs. content-wise they are the same as 0.0.1

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
can't 'Deliver hug to Sophia', no option at any time/location

Edit: just as i wrote it i had the option in the Kitchen, just took days

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Tag question: you have "hypnotic powers" and it doesnt have the tag hypno, training, mind control,... or corruption

so what are you using the hypno powers for?

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Tag question: you have "hypnotic powers" and it doesnt have the tag hypno, training, mind control,... or corruption

so what are you using the hypno powers for?
If I understand it, the MC said that he doesn't really have a problem with using corruption powers on non-family members, but won't use them with his mom and sisters.

Reactions: Forgotted

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty solid game so far. I really like it. I'm already looking forward to when the girls can get pregnant and I'm also excited to see some of them in those hot cowgirl outfits whenever we get to that. I'm just a little confused about the option of them laying eggs... how's that gonna work? Will they lay eggs after their pregnancy instead of giving birth to a human child? Or is the egg laying something unrelated to that?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Been enjoying the game so far, but one thing did rub me off the wrong way:

1667105715429.png

Can anyone tell me if this is gonna be optional? I find it pretty disgusting tbh

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes