Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
This reminds me of another game I played about a year ago and forgotten the name of, which was also a renpy game, used koikatsu characters and took place in a farm. If I rerember correctly, the cow character had studied economics or something, anybody knows what game I'm talking about?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2174594
0.1.0 change log

Game changelog:
content added:

* +35000 words.
* Around 1300 images, from renders and sprites.
* 14 Animations.
* 1 new ingame wallpaper(I will keep adding more, but I plan to remake how they work)
* 2 new itens.
* A new store.
* MILF!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome. I can't wait to milk them
This is a super hot fetish that needs more love

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
will there be a public release or do we need a hero? I can't find anything on devs Patreon page about that.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Dec 12th '22): Updated the to v0.1.0
I updated the script files and variable files to fit the current version (0.1.0).
Have fun.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My Family Farm [v0.1.0] [FarmGuy]– COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.1.0 · · · (316.9 MiB :: 917.2 MiB)
Mac v0.1.0 · · · (282.5 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
Really amazing game, great job and keep up the awesome work. Great models and fine gameplay.

I do have a question about when is the end of current content?

I seem to be done everything and not have any more tasks available. Last thing I did was being at the mayors desk you can say.
But again wonderful game, good luck with the endeavours and I'm looking forward to more in the future ^^

Reactions: Bo0m3R
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes