VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Father's New Family [v0.05] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
If I download the patreon version will there be visual sex scenes in the future updates or will it just be text based and it's implied MC has sex with whichever character?

Reactions: Azerov

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
i just started but what i played from now there are only stepwhores with desire to fuck what move....already dont like any character there from start.... btw there is no incest? why tag? and more importantly why i am here if there is no incest?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this game is completely idiotic, you always have two or three answers to choose but they all get you to the same result.
Why not just make it a kinetic novel and forget about fake choices, it would be less annoying than to realise that wathever you say or do is meaningless.
And the girls behavior is erratic and nonsensical to add to the problem.
It's so strange and over the top that it's quite amusing in the end!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Actually when you cuck someone you also get cucked by the man/woman you cuck don't you think !!
The exception is if the cucked don't fuck his fuck object anymore of course, but you are still half cucked from the past!:ROFLMAO:
So your thesis is that "cucking" is retroactive? I'm not sure if I buy that idea... What's your precedent/source?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So your thesis is that "cucking" is retroactive? I'm not sure if I buy that idea... What's your precedent/source?
Have you never had a girlfriend who talks about her precedent lovers !? Maybe you only fuck virgins, it's a solution!
I once had a girl who had a little notebook where she wrote the name the size and the performances of the guys she fucked, she was quite proud of it and showed it to me so i can compare and improve the performances, for the size, well there is not much to do :ROFLMAO:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Have you never had a girlfriend who talks about her precedent lovers !? Maybe you only fuck virgins, it's a solution!
I think you mean "PREVIOUS lovers", but it would certainly set a PRECEDENT for any future relationship.

And I have learned to go for the less experienced ones for EXACTLY that reason (and others)! (And also I like to teach 'em the way I like!)

Seriously, though, that point could be used as a rationale for strict monogamy: "I'm sorry, but I can't go out with you, because that would be cheating on my future husband."

And of course, it would apply to BOTH sexes. Guys do the SAME thing in bragging about THEIR sexual prowess in previous relationships.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Serious question here. IS THIS DEV ON DRUGS??? I mean this game makes no sense at all. The best thing this MC could do is RUN far far away and never come back. No guy wants a girl with a high body count. These crazy bitches sounds like they go in to triple figures on the body counts. Them being lustful whores ok fine. But let the MC find that out later and build up slowly to them seducing him. Where the dev messed up was going full on crazy with lustful whores that brag about their sex life.

Reactions: hentai charley

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do the choices even matter in this game? If not then this can't even be considered a game but rather a novel seeing as all roads lead to the same place.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Have you never had a girlfriend who talks about her precedent lovers
If your girlfriend is talking about past lovers with you, you are doing something wrong, other than the rare occasional "i hated that" anything else is too much info... unless you get off on this much info, i won't judge if that's the case.

And if she's keeping a notebook on past/future lovers i'am not sure if you can call her girlfriend, current owner of the town bike would be a better title.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think you mean "PREVIOUS lovers", but it would certainly set a PRECEDENT for any future relationship
Yes of course i should have used previous, i did use precedent because in my language it means previous and i would use it in this sentence. A little translation error from me, my bad !!
And what you said about the future husband/wife a girl just told this to me once. She said that it would not be fair from her to have sex with me considering the fact that we would probably not get married and she would feel bad for her future husband !
Well some people have that kind of mind, still today, oh.. when i say today i should say 30 years ago!

Reactions: hentai charley

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Do the choices even matter in this game? If not then this can't even be considered a game but rather a novel seeing as all roads lead to the same place.
I have tried all the possible answers in the beginning of the game and i always ended up in the same situation, so i guess so. I did not try everything tho!

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
This is some kind of prank yes? A game where all of the girls are so awful that it repulses you on a spiritual level even when you are an atheist? Like the only way you should ever bang any of these women is if you already have a plane ticket. Even then you should be constantly recording every thing that happens around that house and call the authorities for help.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes