VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Father's New Family [v0.05] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
The game doesn't even open for me, no log.txt file, no indication that anything is even trying to happen. A complete waste of bandwidth, as for the comments on the plot I can't confirm or deny them given the whole game is useless data on my ssd.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Oh well. i already know where this game is going to
View attachment 1708661
Alright. This is already downloaded, but it would be better to immediately remove and hide all the shit. There has never been anything good about this. The mod should also change that publisher's name from there to form patrons. Only Good Games -> Patrons.

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
In fact, we are grateful for any feedback. Of course, we like to receive praise. But we also appreciate negative comments. For example, this has already given some good ideas.

Naturally, this does not mean that we will fix everything that people have written about here. Rather, we will continue the current direction, but with some adjustments. In particular, we are currently working on the 0.03 release, which will have more romance. Although lewd situations will also be there.

• Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
5mins into the game and it really feels a bit of a struggle to continue. The dialogue is stilted and rather flat . There is no engagement between characters and it just feels rushed overall. Perhaps the developer should have some one read the script first to polish the writing somewhat. The scenes jump quickly to the next one with no real understanding at times, why that happened.

To be honest it feels like a quick cash grab, get something out, whack a Patreon account up and hope for the best. Very little effort put into this.

As it stands now, I would seriously recommend to leave it for a while and then relook. Perhaps there maybe improvement.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Are there some missing scenes or is the game not going to have any sexual scenes at all? Every time a sexual situation is going to happen the game jumps over it and you end up with the girl telling you what you did and didnt see.

Is this a joke or what?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I get it. The text-based tag is strictly for the actual sex scenes. There's no MC model. It's portraits of female characters in various states of dress, and if an actual lewd scene occurs, its in text only. The raciest pose might be a female character touching herself while nude.

Furthermore, like many comments have already stated, the writing is ludicrous, like don't read it at all and surely your own imagination will produce better results.

Reactions: Randomassguyagain

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, gave it a try, but haven't finished it. Renders/Models, the strange cam angles one some renders and the writing are in need for some serious improvements. Good Luck with ya VN.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Amanda darling, all the hope is on you. As for the rest of the characters though, well...

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
In fact, we are grateful for any feedback. Of course, we like to receive praise. But we also appreciate negative comments. For example, this has already given some good ideas.

Naturally, this does not mean that we will fix everything that people have written about here. Rather, we will continue the current direction, but with some adjustments. In particular, we are currently working on the 0.03 release, which will have more romance. Although lewd situations will also be there.
If you want feedback, it might be appropriate to say where you want to go with your game. What is planned? WHAT do you want to change?

It's great that more romance should come into play, I'm just wondering with which characters?

Not with the women already presented, right?
Nobody wants a "relationship" with city mattresses, who are also proud of how many cocks they've already had.

You will continue the current direction?

And which would that be?
The mc a bipolar sick wimp?
The women whores?

Good luck trying to bring romance into it.
Or is romance just a flower in the background for you, when the next woman tells you how many cocks she had?
I wish you the best with it, but I'm sorry to say that as it is now, it was dead at birth.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The current story telling style is horrid. The descriptions of the choices are poorly translated from whatever the author's first language is and thus makes getting immersed in the world this game is trying to construct impossible.

The premise that most if not all of the characters introduced so far are horrible people who don't care about any of the other people in the game also makes it very difficult to be attracted to playing.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Wow, never played anything quite like this before, and no, I don't mean that as a good thing. I don't mind the broken english, or the strange faces on the women, but to have to read through that dialogue, only for it to totally skip any kind of sex scene, is beyond what the normal person is willing to put up with. I don't want to read, your stepsister gave you a blowjob, I want to SEE my stepsister give me a blowjob. Sorry this will be deleted from my pc by the time I finish this post. Either totally re-work this thing or scrap it and start all over.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I get it.. a lot of people hate slow burns.. but this one is the exact polar opposite of that.. and with practically every one of them sluts. I am not saying I wouldn't revisit this(but it's close).. but come on.. throw me a bone here. Meet in the middle or something.. anything but the way it is now.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes