Others My First Time! [v0.269] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Absolute waste of time, a dev making a quick cash-in on today's flavours of the month.

if you're reading this in a year (or two), I'm willing to bet almost nothing has changed, most if not all things will likely say "still under development"

There is no excuse for releasing something this unfinished and taking people's money, none but corruption & greed.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Loli and lesbian sounds nice, but not a single virgin? Dunno, i prefer to have their first time instead of talking about it...

Reactions: verzauberung

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What's the game built on and why no android? Lol
if i remember correctly wolf but im not sure. its definitely nothing i'd recommend for VNs like this, especialy with exclusive paths that lock you out of every other content once chosen.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
First to make this game much better get rid of the f n tattoos disgusting. Or at least provide an option or choice to get rid of them. It really destroys the game in my humble opinion.
On the lighter side like the concept and the ladies appear to be acceptable. Will have to dive into the game and come back with a review or post. However from the preview photos not off to a good start with me.

Reactions: ubblesnop

GTPern

May 24, 2022
Alright, look - this game does have a little content now, but it's very unintuitive in order to see it. Additionally (unless I'm not understanding the flashback) there needs to either be an NTR or Sharing tag. At the very least it's not the MC with an interest.

I think the visuals and storyline have promise, but I highly suggest making the game itself the focus, and not having links to the support site(s) cut into the gameplay flow as often as they do. For me this is a negative effect on wanting to experiment on in game buttons and choices.

Also, I'm not sure what the expected gameplay loop is going to be - but some in game direction would be helpful to keep the vibe moving forward.

andyhelloween

Aug 9, 2021
Interesting, do I only stuck trying to move forward here? selecting any girl hir after a small show ending the game?
tried already lot of different options but the result is the same EOG, with few locked picks for 2 girls
i see the game is really Unplayable. or there is only one exact way to see all? 2023-02-07 23_23_40-mini - Remotedesktopverbindung.png

• Sad
Reactions: Centenox

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
i was about to post to say literally nothing new was added. but I found conchitas new content . it would be difficult to explain how to get there.very strange and unintuitive way to progress in this game.

Does anyone have the password to see the bonus content added to conchitas storyline? i think this password is for patron's only, but honestly, I think this needs a lot of work beore I would consider paying any money.

edit-holy fuck. Since i don't have the password, I chose to skip the "zoom" content and keep moving along. Very shortly aftewards, there was the option to see more locked "zoom" content. I skipped this and received an error message and was kicked to the title screen. This is fucked on many levels and is really a cause for concern. I thought it was a bit much to claim this was just a cash grab.. but it definitely is a cash grab. damn.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Such a minor change that it was almost a case of blink and I missed it. Having to search what was new was a drag, so think I will shelve this for a few years.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
can definitely tell a woman is making this, so many paths and they are all unfinished lol. im sure it will be great after its all done but testing this is bit nutty.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was interesting but I wish someone made a mod where you can check out more than one person at a time. Instead of choosing just one person, why not check them all?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It was interesting but I wish someone made a mod where you can check out more than one person at a time. Instead of choosing just one person, why not check them all?
I wish it was made with a better game engine/compiler (RenPy), but can't always get what we want.
Thank god for the ASAR plugin for 7zip, I just strip the game and view the images/animations without having to play it in this format :) cos if I was forced to play it in it's current format, I'd probably just give it a miss altogether.

Reactions: palmergames

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here:
CLog: New sex scenes involving young Yuliya
Have a nice day all of you!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFirstTime-ASHLEYRATAJKOWSKY-0.151
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes