Others My First Time! [v0.262] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Mar 29, 2023
(Quote from one of the latest reviews) its unfortunate that this creator has only released a shell of a game for free, everything else is hidden behind a patreon paywall with ever changing passwords that have to be bought via $30/month.
This is my first time seeing this kind of cash grab. Pun intended. I sort of get that the dev wanted to resist piracy by putting up paywalls and to be fair, some incentive have to be in place to encourage people to support, but a paywall of 30 a month? Bruh, are you mad? Even Webnovel isn't that predatory with their prices and that says a lot lmao.

Welp, no use for me to check this out, my condolences for the ones who have paid though =P

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
This is my first time seeing this kind of cash grab. Pun intended. I sort of get that the dev wanted to resist piracy by putting up paywalls and to be fair, some incentive have to be in place to encourage people to support, but a paywall of 30 a month? Bruh, are you mad? Even Webnovel isn't that predatory with their prices and that says a lot lmao.

Welp, no use for me to check this out, my condolences for the ones who have paid though =P
In two months, you have the equivalent of Witcher 3 :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFirstTime-ASHLEYRATAJKOWSKY-0.241
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
new release here:
Clog: new scenes about Conchita
Have a nice day

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes