idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
My only annoyance with the game was the climbing part. Man that part was insanely difficult, and the worst thing is, that you basically better off loading the game, because of the insane long backtrack. Would be better, if there were unlockable "checkpoints". Means to get back where you were during that phase. Maybe barriers, that can be broken down from that side so you can return to that path later easier. Other than that it is a fun game. Though i think it would be great to add more futa scenes. Like as a "weapon" against the lizard, and goblin females.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
My only annoyance with the game was the climbing part. Man that part was insanely difficult, and the worst thing is, that you basically better off loading the game, because of the insane long backtrack. Would be better, if there were unlockable "checkpoints". Means to get back where you were during that phase. Maybe barriers, that can be broken down from that side so you can return to that path later easier. Other than that it is a fun game. Though i think it would be great to add more futa scenes. Like as a "weapon" against the lizard, and goblin females.
it is but u get better :3

Aug 22, 2021
My only annoyance with the game was the climbing part. Man that part was insanely difficult, and the worst thing is, that you basically better off loading the game, because of the insane long backtrack.
Yep, the path of pain in Hollow Knight was easier than that bullshit. It's also not really worth it, as soon after you hit the end of the content for that build.

Hope the dev is doing ok!

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
What are you suppose to do in Forest Home [Lust Curse](v.0.01) ? i kill all green slime monsters or have sex with them, but cant progress past starting area.

Reactions: Lilbabyboi

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Downloaded 2.5 Version which is different, no futa or rolling, etc, cant even get past intro, just bugs out here for some reason, restarted 3 times. Any idea? admin mode already on .exe

Pootpootispencer

Oct 17, 2019
Downloaded 2.5 Version which is different, no futa or rolling, etc, cant even get past intro, just bugs out here for some reason, restarted 3 times. Any idea? admin mode already on .exe
2.5 is seriously unstable and hasn't received any updates for quite some time and will probably never be fixed since the "v.0.01" is actually a complete remake of the game on a new engine. The development is still ongoing, but unfortunately the developer is from Ukraine and has been unable to dedicate much time to it in the past year.

2.35 is pretty much the "original" and mostly fonctionnal version of the game so you should try it instead.

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Cant do anything in the 0.01 is it only just that single 1 minute stage? just run from start to end where theres a wall, with just some green slime people? I like this remake / style way more than the 2.5 bug fest, hope Dev survives that hell in Ukraine outside of just developing this game.

Pootpootispencer

Oct 17, 2019
Cant do anything in the 0.01 is it only just that single 1 minute stage? just run from start to end where theres a wall, with just some green slime people? I like this remake / style way more than the 2.5 bug fest, hope Dev survives that hell in Ukraine outside of just developing this game.
Yes, the 0.01 is indeed only a 1 minute stage. The dev has published a couple of other updates on his Subrcribestar/Patreon (I believe we're at 0.06 now) with some more content but everything is still pretty barebone.

Again, if you want to play the game, play the 2.35 version and/or wait for the remake to be more fleshed out.

Hopefully things will get better for him

Reactions: LawlessYoda

PotatoMan23

Feb 5, 2023
Try jumping as you go into it. Hopefully the game will place you higher in the next area so it wont load you in the ground.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LawlessYoda

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Yes, the 0.01 is indeed only a 1 minute stage. The dev has published a couple of other updates on his Subrcribestar/Patreon (I believe we're at 0.06 now) with some more content but everything is still pretty barebone.

Again, if you want to play the game, play the 2.35 version and/or wait for the remake to be more fleshed out.

Hopefully things will get better for him

Ty for this helpful comment.

Dinotastic

Jan 17, 2019
I have unlocked pretty much everything except the damn wardrobe, how do I get the special object required for it? I must have missed it somewhere but I apparently need some kind of wooden box, something I have seen many times in the background of scenes but never seen one I could interact with.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, for anyone who may come here looking for the same answer, unlike most resources in the game the wardrobe needs a special item sold by the female trader.

Last edited:

Stormchaser007

Nov 5, 2018
So, I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread, the live with village, has anybody figured out the battle system? I cant beat it, also I cant continue on in my quests.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes