IronFade

Aug 16, 2021
I have unlocked pretty much everything except the damn wardrobe, how do I get the special object required for it? I must have missed it somewhere but I apparently need some kind of wooden box, something I have seen many times in the background of scenes but never seen one I could interact with.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, for anyone who may come here looking for the same answer, unlike most resources in the game the wardrobe needs a special item sold by the female trader.
Do you have a save to share?

GaPy

Dec 2, 2020
Actually usable controls for one hand using AHK script:

Code:
#IfWinActive, ahk_exe Forest Home.exe

Shift::a

Space::z

f::x

e::s

v::d

d::Right

a::Left

w::Up

s::Down

Esc::Tab

#IfWinActive
Change the keybinds to your liking ofc, just remember to reload the script between edits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis Navro

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Got a question about the futabox. How to get it though? I've gone to the edge of the cave with the campfire but didn't see the girl
So, I think you need to play the game in one go. Don't restart the game like closing it and then reopen it later. You have to play from a new game until you get the futabox.

Arsteel

Jul 12, 2022
Im not sure why but the shop from the trader is still the same as from the last versions and the map is a lil weird, im playing on version 2.5 btw also there is no day\night cycle

Last edited:

TheKraken421

Apr 24, 2023
I keep getting this when I go to the Demon that's locked behind the gate part. Not sure if its on my part but I figured I would share anyways. Would not even know what to do, my knowledge on this is very limited. I just enjoy testing these games for the most part.

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
I keep getting this when I go to the Demon that's locked behind the gate part. Not sure if its on my part but I figured I would share anyways. Would not even know what to do, my knowledge on this is very limited. I just enjoy testing these games for the most part.

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)
Are you perhaps playing on version 2.5? Because I also got this on 2.5.
That version is broken, and you can't start the bossfight there. If you want to go there and not crash, download version 2.35, it's the stable version.

Reactions: TheKraken421

TheKraken421

Apr 24, 2023
Are you perhaps playing on version 2.5? Because I also got this on 2.5.
That version is broken, and you can't start the bossfight there. If you want to go there and not crash, download version 2.35, it's the stable version.
Yeah I was playing on that version. Good to know Thanks!

Reactions: HGamingKen
Feb 6, 2021
I tried to mine a rock in 2.35 and

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object O_controll_button_up:

Unable to find any instance for object index '101379'
at gml_Object_O_controll_button_up_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_controll_button_up_Step_0 (line -1)
Any ideas?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes