Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
i can't find enough materials to repair the bridge in 0.08. is that the end of the build?
if you go to the left and grab all the nails/rope chests and break all the logs you can build it, but there's no benefit since you can just jump over it
no content past that

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Okay, I got it, sadly there's nothing new :(

Ah shit, they've ported it to Godot, now all saves are gone. Did someone complete the game already? Is there something new or there's no new content at all? I really don't want to spend hours to complete the game again

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
honestly, I enjoyed this platformer. Playing felt good. default keys were... odd. And many of the possible mappings didn't show up, like transform or fuck. Throwing did not strike me as an remapping possibility or I've overseen that, janked my gameplay a bit and settings didn't work midgame for me. Also "attack" in menu is deny and "jump" is accept kinda felt... odd again. The end of the built came as a surprise since there was nothing left from the previous built I've played ages ago. But well, if the base idea is still there and the mechanics now work well and creator did find new motivation... well I'll keep an eye out for this one. Good ingredients so far. Better reboot than aborted, I say.

May 3, 2022
The fuck, this thread has been here since 2019 and all we get for a "game" is a lackluster platformer tutorial with unfinished assets?
It was not being worked on for all that time. From what I understand the original version was made before he entered school for game design, and recently started working on the reboot. It's interesting to me that the English publisher agreed to work with him before that, they must have had a good relationship to be so patient about it.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So I take it that 2.5 is the version used for the preview images and all of the tags? Feels like I wasted 30 minutes playing through a proof of concept/test build.

Reactions: Dyhart

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Bruh,read the thread boys. 0.08 is more than a year old, he was working on this tribe game. Also yea there is a war in ukraine and there is no electricity

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Bruh,read the thread boys. 0.08 is more than a year old, he was working on this tribe game. Also yea there is a war in ukraine and there is no electricity
there have been no electricity outages for the past 6 months, and they've started in the late autumn in 2022. That's just excuses I think, maybe he just lost the passion to develop this game, or maybe he's having some difficulties with Godot. Anyway we're not the ones to judge him, we're getting the game for free :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr.Guo

somenameidk23

Jan 30, 2022
After 2 hours of hardcore sex with chatgpt, i finally fixed boss not crashing the game. I also included a version without the boss, as throughout my playthrough, both the boss and the blacksmith were present.

When fighting the boss, being hit and hitting the boss will slow down the game..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried to fix the tunnel path working properly. When you head right from your house, you should end up here, but the Y value doesn't respond at all. This is why you get stuck on the ground when finishing the tutorial. I decided not to make any changes to it.
rm_1h_2v.png

I found another boss room (I think), it just exists, it doesn't work at all.
rm_dryada_boss.png

I have 0 coding skills so I hope I didn't break anything else lol

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
After 2 hours of hardcore sex with chatgpt, i finally fixed boss not crashing the game. I also included a version without the boss, as throughout my playthrough, both the boss and the blacksmith were present.
Yoooo thanks, finally get to fight her in 2.5!
Gotta say tho, the battle's frame rates drop to hell lmao. But as I expected, not having to charge each aerial axes made the battle easier (and a bit more fun). Even tho it was kinda buggy, it works, and that's enough for me (y)

Reactions: somenameidk23
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes