FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
So the main download is a tutorial for a metroidvania with incomplete assets, the secondary downloads are for the actual game which is some kind of platforming resource thing which doesn't appear to have controller support and plays like crap compared to the earlier build? wtf is going on here?

like everthing in 2.35 is so sluggish compared to the tutorial I just played

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
So the main download is a tutorial for a metroidvania with incomplete assets, the secondary downloads are for the actual game which is some kind of platforming resource thing which doesn't appear to have controller support and plays like crap compared to the earlier build? wtf is going on here?

like everthing in 2.35 is so sluggish compared to the tutorial I just played
Game was developing fine. 2.35 is the most complete and stable version. 2.5 is buggy as hell because of change of physics. After that, there was 2.6 which is a remake but very short. Zak was preparing for steam release but the developer studio didn't like the concept of the game, plus it had bestiality so Zak decided to remake it on a new engine, which was much more versatile and easier to work with. These are the new 0.1-0.8 versions. They are barebones because he is now finishing the Live with the Tribe game, after that he has some ideas for updating MFH like:
1699175800682.png 1699175824270.png

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Game was developing fine. 2.35 is the most complete and stable version. 2.5 is buggy as hell because of change of physics. After that, there was 2.6 which is a remake but very short. Zak was preparing for steam release but the developer studio didn't like the concept of the game, plus it had bestiality so Zak decided to remake it on a new engine, which was much more versatile and easier to work with. These are the new 0.1-0.8 versions. They are barebones because he is now finishing the Live with the Tribe game, after that he has some ideas for updating MFH like:
View attachment 3062068 View attachment 3062069

But will he still have bestiality?

:unsure:

johnmanxxx

Jul 28, 2020
Just do your searches while using "double" as the value types. I increased my resources that way. And since health has a number value of 100, you can freeze that as well.
i tried this it doesn't understand what im trying to do, im not good at using this program.... i just started today

FabulousPrune

Jul 15, 2023
is there a save for 2.35 somewhere in here, i looked but couldnt find it. Accidentally pressed esc and didnt save (why didnt they make it save when you die), already happened three times and im too lazy to do this again

Ms.Lylia

Apr 17, 2022
Played this game before, I think I've unlocked everything till the succubus part.
I think that was a boss level or something, cant really remember. dropped after it kept crashing when I try to get closer to that sucussy.

Now I'm back again hoping for something interesting.

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
But that's discord post with a lot of "sorry"ies and excuses, nothing of value and definitely nothing I can play.
I checked thread and last update was more than 2.5 years ago, that's way more than needed to get [Abandoned] tag.
Well yeah, I agree but there is a lot of back story behind.
Development stopped from version 2.6 because the developer that would publish the game was not satisfied with its content, and Zak as well was feeling that the game derailed from it's original idea.
Also Chimera is Ukrainian so when the war started there were electricity outages and other problems(There were 2 hours of electricity a day for almost half a year).
He wanted to make the tribe game a short game with some animations to better understand himself and what problems he had during the development.
I talked to him reccently, there are many things that he has done for MFH in the last year, so as today, 16 february, he realesed the final version of Life with Tribe game and is taking a week off, after that we should expect a new MFH build with some new mechanics and animations

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes