GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Seemed Milking Machine became available after upgrading house a bunch. Anyone know where to get last material needed? Don't know what it's called. It's a black lump w/ a plus on its top-left.
Also, is boss supposed to explode for infinity?

Last edited:

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Seemed Milking Machine became available after upgrading house a bunch. Anyone know where to get last material needed? Don't know what it's called. It's a black lump w/ a plus on its top-left.
Also, is boss supposed to explode for infinity?
Restarted. The thing was in the shop (it just disappeared for some reason), & boss finally let me get ending.

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
If there's one thing this game has taught me it's how not to do controls. It's really frustrating when the game doesn't allow you to turn around while hitting, even if it only happens after completing the slash. It's also extremely frustrating how you can't move outwards from wall climbing without letting go, instead of using the down array key for that, when aiming away from the wall is literally essential to most of your wall jumping. A game should listen to what you're telling it to do, and this game definitely fails that.

Reactions: bathra and JabFZone

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
- Optimization (I spent quite a lot of time optimizing the code and making the game work normally.)

- Localization (3 languages translated, Japanese will be on Friday, Korean and Chinese will be only with Google translation so far)

- Fixes for some bugs and monsters.

- Monsters are now dying from spikes.

- Added two mini-games that I developed before.

(To play them you need to improve the house to the maximum level).

- Fixed a bug with text that contains hieroglyphs. Now the text is displayed correctly.

- The camera is slightly changed, now you can see from above or below the character .(holding up or down)

- And many code bugs fixed. (I hope now I can add something new without rewriting the old).

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
- Optimization (I spent quite a lot of time optimizing the code and making the game work normally.)

- Localization (3 languages translated, Japanese will be on Friday, Korean and Chinese will be only with Google translation so far)

- Fixes for some bugs and monsters.

- Monsters are now dying from spikes.

- Added two mini-games that I developed before.

(To play them you need to improve the house to the maximum level).

- Fixed a bug with text that contains hieroglyphs. Now the text is displayed correctly.

- The camera is slightly changed, now you can see from above or below the character .(holding up or down)

- And many code bugs fixed. (I hope now I can add something new without rewriting the old).
I hope you also have better ideas for a challenging and interesting leveldesign instead of your "2.0 Version - Spike Jumping Levels". They feel like a disgrace for oldskool quality.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
After losing count on how many try's i did to get to the dryad , i say fuck it let the animals go wild and fuck all the women they want.

• Haha
Reactions: KawaiiDesu63

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I don't think baron1976 is secretly Chimerazak, they don't give their game away for free.
Some devs here gave us a test run as feedback and such, but point still stands. Also, merely giving out change logs changes a perspective of an internet user

Cedorin

Mar 27, 2019
While I'll admit it can be pretty eh to fall down and restart, this section is not really difficult. At very least not "spend 2 hours trying" difficult.

gustavskii

Oct 31, 2018
Honestly, I already hate author of the game.. 2 hours of attempts on this ***** route and no save-points...
One fall down and you starting all it again over and over.
I feel you man :) sometimes frustration doesn`t help. I had to stop trying for few hours, do some other stuff, then came back to it and completed it in 3-rd attempt.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes