EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
It bug me that there are one key item slot left and "game over" appear when beating final boss...or am i missing something?
No idea, I didn't find the missing item, and didn't find the box to upgrade the house or the material to create the milking machine.
Those might be available with more exploration, but with the current bugs, I'd wait final version mid July if you want to complete it without too much hassle

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It would be great, if the merchant/cow girl can travels with you, fights for you and can get raped by the monsters... D:

I really, really like companions, which can follow you and can defeated/raped, like the MC.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
No idea, I didn't find the missing item, and didn't find the box to upgrade the house or the material to create the milking machine.
Those might be available with more exploration, but with the current bugs, I'd wait final version mid July if you want to complete it without too much hassle
Both the Box/Crate and the Milk-Machine can be bought by the merchant girl after the MC rescues her.

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks to save hacking (you can edit the save with notepad AppData\Roaming\My_forest_home\save.sav)
The Missing Key Item is

"Strange amulet"
Amulet received in a place where it was difficult to get. It exudes a strange aroma from which you want to sleep.

I believe this item is unimplemented due to there being no harder place to get to other than the dryads place

also if you revisit the dryad after experiencing her bad end, you can do it with her without consequence

Last edited:
Reactions: LustrousGarden

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Both the Box/Crate and the Milk-Machine can be bought by the merchant girl after the MC rescues her.
I guess that works out if you don't encounter a gamebreaking bug (lost my save because of the stuck in the air jump glitch)
Here's what she offers me, and I beat the final boss : Ionlyhavethoseitems.PNG

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I guess that works out if you don't encounter a gamebreaking bug (lost my save because of the stuck in the air jump glitch)
Here's what she offers me, and I beat the final boss : View attachment 702764
I think you might have an older version of the game. Merchant girl shouldn't have the futa box.
Merchant girl's Inventory should be:
Red Potion. Blue Potion.
Needle & Thread. Wood.
Stone. Crate.
Milk Machine. Dildo.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I think you might have an older version of the game. Merchant girl shouldn't have the futa box.
Merchant girl's Inventory should be:
Red Potion. Blue Potion.
Needle & Thread. Wood.
Stone. Crate.
Milk Machine. Dildo.
Doesn't really matter, it is vers 2.2, I still had a blast playing it even with the bugs, but still got a bit frustrated to lose my save, but once you know the game it can be speedrunned pretty fast anyways.
I could restart to check if it works as intended without encountering bugs, but I'm too lazy to do so, will play 2.3 once it's out tho.
2.2.PNG

Where can i find the metal or rock thing to build the forge?
From what u/Vallaim says, " Both the Box/Crate and the Milk-Machine can be bought by the merchant girl after the MC rescues her. "
It wasn't the case for me, but hopefully you won't have any issues

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Doesn't really matter, it is vers 2.2, I still had a blast playing it even with the bugs, but still got a bit frustrated to lose my save, but once you know the game it can be speedrunned pretty fast anyways.
I could restart to check if it works as intended without encountering bugs, but I'm too lazy to do so, will play 2.3 once it's out tho.
View attachment 704025

From what u/Vallaim says, " Both the Box/Crate and the Milk-Machine can be bought by the merchant girl after the MC rescues her. "
It wasn't the case for me, but hopefully you won't have any issues
Yeah i already bought those from her, but the material i need is for the forge. I don't think it can be bought, unless my game is bugged

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah i already bought those from her, but the material i need is for the forge. I don't think it can be bought, unless my game is bugged
Oh my bad, I think I found the mineral at the second zone where the goblins are, there should be a stone to break I believe, or maybe someone in the goblin village to talk to ?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Oh my bad, I think I found the mineral at the second zone where the goblins are, there should be a stone to break I believe, or maybe someone in the goblin village to talk to ?
If you mean copper ore, rescue both goblins, then talk to the guard. If you mean black stone, rescue the halfling, then talk to the goblin chief to obtain double jump, then jump above her house

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
If you mean copper ore, rescue both goblins, then talk to the guard. If you mean black stone, rescue the halfling, then talk to the goblin chief to obtain double jump, then jump above her house
Thank you. That's the home upgrade material i was missing! ^w^

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the other game made by same dev?
It's called milk farm. I've looked for it on here but I kinda suck at using search function :/
Found nothing online so far, but managed to find this game and the other one (leila is mine) but not this one

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Milk Farm is or will be part of this game from the looks of it, the game from DLSite has DRM so isn't around. Try going to to the opening post and use the "Website" link, get the 7z from the First goal! post, it might be in there. Although I can't seem to download it from there any more...

Edit - Oh and ChimeraZak was or is part of TwoMan, and you can really tell with some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
It's called milk farm. I've looked for it on here but I kinda suck at using search function :/
Found nothing online so far, but managed to find this game and the other one (leila is mine) but not this one
Hi, I think I found them on f95 before, but can't find them as well.
"Leila is mine" is on but I can't seem to find milk farm anywhere, but tried it in the past for sure.
But if we get a similar version to the steam version like TheBlueKnight linked, maybe wait 2 / 3 weeks to see how it goes, final version should come out mid July.

Edit : Actually found Milk Farm, it is indeed on his website like you said TheBlueKnight.
here it is :) source at : search for the post with "milk farm" in it

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes