po1221

Mar 27, 2020
only the cow can use the milk machine ?? Or can I use it too?

by the way, do you know where I get the last material for the forge ??, it is like a mineral but I can't find it

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
All these people asking where to find this and that should really try to actually read the forum instead of asking right away. Many times the exact same question has already been answered a few posts earlier.

Reactions: EddyGordo

DBTee

Feb 3, 2019
You used a different version of the save. Playing a new game fixes it
That would make sense unfortunately, as I just overwrote the old game folder with the new one. Not looking forward to running that top-left corner of the map again...

Thanks anyway

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
That would make sense unfortunately, as I just overwrote the old game folder with the new one. Not looking forward to running that top-left corner of the map again...

Thanks anyway
Hopefully it'll change with the final release that'll be coming soon. After doing it and understanding where to jump it gets easier, but I still agree with the game design choice to be just bad in this section.
If I could make a suggestion, it would be to punish the player with a special monster getting you if you fall, having fun with you, and then spurting you out at the right of the map where you start the jumps. That would be the only proper solution to keep those unforgiving jumps imo.

Markado

Jul 2, 2020
Great game. Interesting mechanics, nice art. I like it enough to support on patreon

Tyler Corwin

Apr 26, 2018
Question, I have all the Key Items except the second to last, the one that goes next to the dryad thing. What am I missing?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Question, I have all the Key Items except the second to last, the one that goes next to the dryad thing. What am I missing?
Thanks to save hacking (you can edit the save with notepad AppData\Roaming\My_forest_home\save.sav)
The Missing Key Item is

"Strange amulet"
Amulet received in a place where it was difficult to get. It exudes a strange aroma from which you want to sleep.

I believe this item is unimplemented due to there being no harder place to get to other than the dryads place

also if you revisit the dryad after experiencing her bad end, you can do it with her without consequence

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Full game will be released soon, you'll be able to experiment it in 1 - 2 weeks top, if update doesn't get pushed back

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Fun little game until the last platforming section, which incorporates blind jumps, being sent back extremely far if you fall, and double jump just plain breaking.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes