EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I just had an issue, started replaying this game from the start as I've only played it in alpha when it first released.
I just had the ability to double jump and then climb to the walls, I started going to the copper ore, and kept on double jumping for a short while to the most right wall of the first forest map, (of course it wasn't the right area, but made my character glitch, restarted game and my save was gone :( )
If any one has a save around the point would be greatly apreciated :)

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
I've completed the game(At least beat the final boss) and only built the house, the guest house and forge. Where is all the special items for the rest of the builds?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I have no problem with platforming, however, the platforming in this game is just straight up cancer. OMFG you are expected to land on a small, not visible on screen platform, miss a single pixel and you are sent back 2~4 screens. Oh, did I mention you have to make like 6 jumps like that? And the further you progress, the longer the setback? God forbid you miss on the last jump because it will be faster to suicide and respawn at base (which is closer)

Reactions: PinkCactus

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
So i built the fence rescued the merchant girl then i proceeded to buy her dildo but i don't see it in my inventory. please help.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Unless it's been changed the dildo is used automaticity when you go to bed., it's not a selectable item.
it's not showing up under key items nor is it triggering when the protag sleeps at high lust.
Does the house need to be at max size?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
So i built the fence rescued the merchant girl then i proceeded to buy her dildo but i don't see it in my inventory. please help.
I think it's a bug : I had a similar issue.
It might have something to do with buying the dildo too early. Best to wait until the house is upgraded enough to no longuer look like a shack.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
I've completed the game(At least beat the final boss) and only built the house, the guest house and forge. Where is all the special items for the rest of the builds?
Work out the issue. When I met the mechant, she give you plans for the fence. I accidentally closed the game and since I thought was a dead end until I had fence plans, I didn't go back after reopening the game.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
It might have something to do with buying the dildo too early. Best to wait until the house is upgraded.
Tomorrow i'll test to see if stage 3 (max) house with bathroom works. Cause i bought the dildo at stage 2. That's where i got the Bug.
btw. i'm gonna sleep now. Good night everyone ^w^

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
So i tested the house size/upgrade issue and it does need to be maxed out. This means you need the alchemy station in order to avoid the dildo bug. Also as a side note the item in question does appear in your inventory not key items

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
anyone know how to defeat her ?? Or maybe I have to unlock more girls first and then go for it?

And one last thing, that's where I read about the dryad giving you a box or something, how does it unlock? because the first time I spoke to the dryad it gave me nothing

Sin título.png

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
anyone know how to defeat her ?? Or maybe I have to unlock more girls first and then go for it?

And one last thing, that's where I read about the dryad giving you a box or something, how does it unlock? because the first time I spoke to the dryad it gave me nothing

View attachment 700076
You should have a Mithril Axe to make it easier, I got to beat her with 5 cow's milk and nothing else, get used to the pattern of the boss, try to avoid the tentacles whenever possible by pre jumping and getting her after her spells, even if a tentacle gets you it should be fine if you min max the times you hit her in between her spells, to dodge the spells before she gets enraged just start close to her and runaway without jumping as she aims where you are, and for the triple shots you should be able to avoid it, after she's enraged just dodge like you can and hit her as much as possible, you should be able to beat her.
I didn't have any potions since they didn't work (bug?) at my first attempt, but if the Soothing Potion works, that could help.
Good luck :)

Jan 2, 2018
It bug me that there are one key item slot left and "game over" appear when beating final boss...or am i missing something?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes