RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
there's cheats when in game if you press a certain letter on your keyboard i can't remember which but it gives you evenrything in the game
Unfortunately, that only applies on that old version alone. Using it outside will make it unplayable

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
- Added new textures for the forest and caves.
- Added a new look of Azumi (so far not everything has been redrawn but almost all the main animations)
- Combo attacks.
- Roll (press key A)
- New slime (H-scene is not redone but will be soon).
- Redrawn all non-hentai Azumi animations.
- Redrawn masturbation, the use of dildos, and an H-scene with a slime.
- Added the ability to throw an ax (S button). To call the ax back, you need to press the attack key.
- Change combos and add a charged attack. Now, instead of a triple combo, there is a double combo, and a strong charged attack. Also in the air attack has become a charged attack.
- Fix some bugs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to the it's hopefully going to be out before November. I think it was originally meant to be this month according to the store page before, but not now that it's getting all these upgrades.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone had a bug when you bought a special material for something and it mysteriously disappeared. This happened to me with that necklace thingy for the milking machine. when I went farm some wood and got back it was not in my inventory nor in the merchant.

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
You can even cheat the number of jumps you have. IIRC you start at 2 jump pause the game lower it in CE, jump again then lower it again then when you land it should go back to 2 something like that. Works only for one screen thou but made the platforming a joke.

Derpisk

Sep 4, 2018
Your quotes got all kinds of messed up there.

In any case, have you ever coded anything? Trust me, there's a lot more involved than you probably think.

And,

Quite ironic, seeing as how you are arbitrarily demanding this dev incorporate your preferred kink into a game that doesn't seem to have any intention of involving it in the first place. Just accept that this game isn't what you're looking for and move on.

First of all, breeder games count, even if they don't incorporate your fetish exactly the way you'd want them to. Secondly, you're moving the goalposts- first it was "they don't involve pregnancy", then it was "they don't involve it the way I want them to", and now it's "they're not literally built around the exact way I want my preferred fetish incorporated into a game". I got news for ya buddy, when you go that deep, it's equally applicable to plenty of people, myself included. No game made by another person is likely to be *perfect* for you, especially when you're not paying for it- unless you make it yourself, and even that's iffy considering how much work it is.

All this is pointless anyway, as I'm pretty sure the dev isn't even reading this thread.
No one is demanding anything, it's a comment, you're a whole lot of pomp aren't you?

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Hi everyone,
been seeing this game around for a while and finally tried it out!

Not bad for a platform game!
I actually quite enjoyed exploring my way around, although it needs a more in depth tutorial, or at least a keyboard control reference sceen.
Still very well put together and entertaining...
right until I got my last Axe upgrade and tried to head to the Lizard-man Village.

Look, I've played a lot of platform games, since I was kid and here's a piece of free advice.
That blind jump crap....ITS GREAT:----> for bonuses, power-ups, Easter-eggs, (non essential) Uber-gear.

but for Core Game Play???? NOPE.
I -WAS- having fun.
NOW...I'm not.
I had mastered my technique, earned my power-ups, did my grind (with some pleasure, so cool on you), built my house, rescued my friends, earned money for spare potions and headed to off the next part of the story.

And the method of getting there has nothing to do with what I've been doing for the last 2 hours.
It has nothing to go with my skill, or the equipment I've earned, or how many potions I've got.
Blind #$%*ing luck. That what you need to get to the final story Arc.
NOPE.
Not Fun.
And seriously....
4 in a row??? (1....maybe, or 2 --->Spread apart, I could have handled)
And seriously....
Dropping us in a #$^@ing briar patch...dick move, bro.

Its actually easier to die and re-spawn at the house, to try again.
I'd rather die, than keep playing = [Red Flag]
That means that the game-play is suffering or unbalanced.

Over all I'd say the game was a lot of fun, and that you have something here.
but that last bit, ruined the whole experience for me.
Just my 2 cents.

(and I never made it to the Lizard-man Village, btw. I just quit caring after 30 mins of trying.)

[Edit]
I don't like making a criticism without at least suggesting a possible solution. We are trying to get to a Lizard-man village, correct?
if you want to switch up game play, wouldn't a swamp level, or a swimming level make sense?
of if you want to stick with the CLAW the Lizard-Lady gave us, at least look at how games like the original (NES) Ninja Gaiden games used wall-jump mechanics in thier level design. You know...to make them fun.

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
'3' The last quest, where it evolved all to that parkour thing pissed me of so much, having to jump again and again, uninstalled the game, installed back again, farmed everything on map that i could use to make health potions or sell to buy them, filled my inventory with them and then, i've gone with the thorn path, lost a lot, the final battle, with the witch need to be reworked, or idk, allow us to throw something on her, having to jump to hit her and when landing getting trapped by vines is fucking horrible.
My suggestion, instead of throwing something is spell cast cancel, hit her 3 times and cancel the vines spell, 5-6 to cancel the fireballs spell

Lani523

Feb 29, 2020
The attack animation, backgrounds, and grass textures. Looks like it was taken from Momodora and repainted

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes