Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I don't like that the air attack is now a charged move, seems like a crappy way of making the game harder

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Cant seem to get to the dyrad i got the wall grab and double jump and i go up from the entrance but theres a last little platform which i can't get on right at the top i tried going backwards but i seem unable to get any further

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How do I request this post to get update ? Version 2.35 is out and this post is still on 2.3
Go to the request section of the forum and post a request for that version of the game. Or if you already have that version yourself or a link to it, you can contact the mods so they can update the OP.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
this game gets more annoying to play with every update.
first aerial attacks get removed.
then shit starts looking glitchy
and now knockback triggered by spikes and the moment you can move again, the spikes damage you again, knocking you on your ass again.. repeat until dead.

also, leap of faith "skill" jumps are the worst.

Jan 10, 2018
I deleted the game the the spike section is impossible and if you fall you fall all the way down its difficult for no reason and it doesn't let me jump some times when sliding

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Get a black screen at the beginning of the game where it asks you to press up. Anyone know whats wrong?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I deleted the game the the spike section is impossible and if you fall you fall all the way down its difficult for no reason and it doesn't let me jump some times when sliding
Always jump when you are near to falling. The platform should have a tiny patch of grass before you fall completely

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have an error each time I try to sleep after buying the dildo in the last version. Does anyone else have it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the house upgraded with guest house, furniture , alchemy station, forge and milking machine in case it has anything to do. I have seen that there ia bug with the dildo, but I do not think it is the same.
I only get it when I have around middle lust, that I pressume it is when I would use the dildo.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes