Ai-Sen

Feb 27, 2018
So I tried. I really tried finding a way to get stones, I really can't xD
Can someone tell me how to pick up stones?
I would highly appreciate it :)

Cumonit

Aug 27, 2018
I have an error each time I try to sleep after buying the dildo in the last version. Does anyone else have it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the house upgraded with guest house, furniture , alchemy station, forge and milking machine in case it has anything to do. I have seen that there ia bug with the dildo, but I do not think it is the same.
I only get it when I have around middle lust, that I pressume it is when I would use the dildo.
Yeah it's been happening to me too, the game still saves, it just crashes with the dildo.

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
The dev really ought'a extend the invincibility frames for after you break out of a stun, otherwise falling in to a pit of spikes is basically as deadly as Mega Man deathspikes. Aside for that, with the new ax throw and a fully upgraded ax, it's kind of laughable how easy the final boss is. Just yeet your ax at'em like 6 or 7 times and they're done.

Last edited:

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
the lizard part is ridicious... how are you supposed to make these jumps with no visual cues...

OwONiko

Oct 3, 2018
I need help i always get this whenever i go to bed this always happens when i get the Steel ore upgrade does someone know how to fix this?

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Variable GAME.O_button_up(100287, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Very good pixel animations and one of the worst UI and controls I ever met. Plus bunch of annoying features like respawn on exiting every (very tiny) zone, dull and unbalanced level design etc.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes