Celean

May 8, 2019
Wow, the game is so broken, I can't literally start playing properly, because of the heroine spawning inside the platform on the third screen. Also, the game crashes when I try to tune down the volume.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Wow, the game is so broken, I can't literally start playing properly, because of the heroine spawning inside the platform on the third screen. Also, the game crashes when I try to tune down the volume.
praying here someone uploads the previous version..

1597625308123.png

Seriously why would someone update the link if they know that the new update is totally broken? they even named it "bugged" yeah it's bugged alright. :FacePalm:

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
praying here someone uploads the previous version..

View attachment 775537

Seriously why would someone update the link if they know that the new update is totally broken? they even named it "bugged" yeah it's bugged alright. :FacePalm:
Here's the previous version. I don't know if it will go with my save game, but there it is. But, before downloading it: don't forget to PRAISE THE SUN!

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so now that i can play the game actually, so far this game is very enjoyable and looks like even in its early state has alot of stuff already to do, i only been playing for an hour.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've been seeing this update repeatedly for a while, so I decided to finally give it a shot. I wish I hadn't.
Floaty, unresponsive controls.
The attack response and attack speed are incredibly slow, while things like wolves are incredibly fast. You do the math.
If I didn't jump just before going through some of the areas, my character would clip into the ground and become unable to move. Which required a reset every single time it happened.
I never even found the house. I kept getting shot with projectiles from enemies offscreen, nearly always at multiple heights and timing so you literally couldn't jump to dodge due to the (said above) ridiculously floaty controls.
Got caught twice by underground vines with my lust at 0, and yet it instantly ko'd me.
This isn't even alpha, at this point. It's a bug ridden waste of aggravation.

From above posts, I apparently picked the worst version to attempt to start with. Lucky me. I'll wait a year or two, if I even want to try again.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
so now that i can play the game actually, so far this game is very enjoyable and looks like even in its early state has alot of stuff already to do, i only been playing for an hour.
From following this thread and news from the dev I was under the impression that the game was nearing its completion, actually.

Reactions: sadgod123

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
From following this thread and news from the dev I was under the impression that the game was nearing its completion, actually.
Yes, the game was supposed to be finished at 2.3, but I guess he wants to polish or add new stuff to the game.
From what was said a month ago, I really didn't expect those updates as well.
Oh well, we'll see how it goes, not gonna complain if he adds more to the game ^^
(Except he should've tested that 2.4 or patch it asap)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I've been seeing this update repeatedly for a while, so I decided to finally give it a shot. I wish I hadn't.
The attack response and attack speed are incredibly slow, while things like wolves are incredibly fast. You do the math.
If I didn't jump just before going through some of the areas, my character would clip into the ground and become unable to move. Which required a reset every single time it happened.
I never even found the house. I kept getting shot with projectiles from enemies offscreen, nearly always at multiple heights and timing so you literally couldn't jump to dodge due to the (said above) ridiculously floaty controls.
Got caught twice by underground vines with my lust at 0, and yet it instantly ko'd me.

From above posts, I apparently picked the worst version to attempt to start with. Lucky me. I'll wait a year or two, if I even want to try again.
I dunno why 2.4 was given the green light at all.
The previous versions, a link to which was posted earlier, is actually in mostly perfect condition.
I gotta wonder if outside pressure pushed a half-baked update, this isn't like this dev at all.
They've consistently put out good work, unfortunate that a lot of people seem to be walking into this with this update.
OP not being updated isn't helping at all, how incredibly incompetent.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I dunno why 2.4 was given the green light at all.
The previous versions, a link to which was posted earlier, is actually in mostly perfect condition.
I gotta wonder if outside pressure pushed a half-baked update, this isn't like this dev at all.
They've consistently put out good work, unfortunate that a lot of people seem to be walking into this with this update.
OP not being updated isn't helping at all, how incredibly incompetent.
Worse still, the guy who provided the latest version did not provide a changelog, which would have saved a lot of time. It is mandatory to have one

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Worse still, the guy who provided the latest version did not provide a changelog, which would have saved a lot of time. It is mandatory to have one
As a side note. It's also odd that the "thanks for the links" bit under the download links in the OP is not updated. But yeah. Changelog is very important.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

wait if your talking 2.4 how did you even get pass the 3rd screen of the new tutorial thing they added?
you get stuck in the ground when i played it and can't do anything.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes