xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
I still wonder why people don't just read the latest comments to find out about the current build. I already gave y'all the link to the previous version of the game hoping to not see these comments about the current version being hella bugged, but it seems I was wrong. Well, I hope at least I helped those whose wanted to play the previous version that don't have that screening bug. To those who just want to complain even though the link for the previous version is on the previous comment page, here's the link again:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
wait if your talking 2.4 how did you even get pass the 3rd screen of the new tutorial thing they added?
you get stuck in the ground when i played it and can't do anything.
" If I didn't jump just before going through some of the areas, my character would clip into the ground and become unable to move. Which required a reset every single time it happened. "
Right there in my complaints. Have to jump through the doorway instead of walk.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
" If I didn't jump just before going through some of the areas, my character would clip into the ground and become unable to move. Which required a reset every single time it happened. "
Right there in my complaints. Have to jump through the doorway instead of walk.
i just tried what you did managing to get through the 3rd screen, so far the only thing broken in v 2.4 is the menu and the tutorial part. but i can't confirm what else is broken. Also saw some weird graphical bugs near the house area square patches of empty space, Floating grass. and indeed it may just be my mind thinking it but the wolves do seem way quicker then before.

i will continue using 2.35 for now until things are fixed.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i just tried what you did managing to get through the 3rd screen, so far the only thing broken in v 2.4 is the menu and the tutorial part. but i can't confirm what else is broken. Also saw some weird graphical bugs near the house area square patches of empty space, Floating grass. and indeed it may just be my mind thinking it but the wolves do seem way quicker then before.

i will continue using 2.35 for now until things are fixed.
I had wolves rush me from across whole screens faster than the axe could swing.
And the plants that shoot at you were doing ridiculous damage to my character, killing her in 4-5 hits total. And since the 'tutorial' doesn't tell you anything about surviving or healing...
Maybe I'll try again next patch. Or maybe I'll just ignore it like I have since now. Who knows.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I had wolves rush me from across whole screens faster than the axe could swing.
And the plants that shoot at you were doing ridiculous damage to my character, killing her in 4-5 hits total. And since the 'tutorial' doesn't tell you anything about surviving or healing...
Maybe I'll try again next patch. Or maybe I'll just ignore it like I have since now. Who knows.
i suggest giving the posted version from cloviskin a go, Version 2.35 from what i have played is much more polished, starts you at your house area, and the game doesn't lock you in the ground randomly.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
2.4 changelog:
1) Change the aspect ratio. You may not have noticed this, the game was 2: 1, but now I changed it to 16: 9. Why? For a more pleasant vision without black borders, and also added the ability to zoom with which can now add more interactivity to the game. But it broke almost all of my levels in the game, and I started fixing them.

2) Adding a new type of enemy and a new type of attack. Lust attack. I created a monster that no longer hits Azumi directly, but releases gas, which makes her more lustful (increases the lust bar). Also added a barrier mechanic for enemies (so that some enemies can be killed ONLY with an ax throw). This caused a lot of work and now, although I finished the enemy (everything is drawn), but I am still working on fixing the bugs that this causes.

3) Developing the idea of a lust bar. I want to add the ability for enemies to fill in Azumi's lust bar without an H-scene. So that, with maximum lust, Azumi cum and goes into knock down status.

4) New locations, changes intro of the game, and the path to a new boss. Now I am stuck over new locations. Since I need to build the correct path in the game for the boss.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
am i stupid but how do i damage the first boss since she never comes down and all i can do is attack up close?

moohoo

May 13, 2018
2.4 changelog:
1) Change the aspect ratio. You may not have noticed this, the game was 2: 1, but now I changed it to 16: 9. Why? For a more pleasant vision without black borders, and also added the ability to zoom with which can now add more interactivity to the game. But it broke almost all of my levels in the game, and I started fixing them.

2) Adding a new type of enemy and a new type of attack. Lust attack. I created a monster that no longer hits Azumi directly, but releases gas, which makes her more lustful (increases the lust bar). Also added a barrier mechanic for enemies (so that some enemies can be killed ONLY with an ax throw). This caused a lot of work and now, although I finished the enemy (everything is drawn), but I am still working on fixing the bugs that this causes.

3) Developing the idea of a lust bar. I want to add the ability for enemies to fill in Azumi's lust bar without an H-scene. So that, with maximum lust, Azumi cum and goes into knock down status.

4) New locations, changes intro of the game, and the path to a new boss. Now I am stuck over new locations. Since I need to build the correct path in the game for the boss.
well it might have broke everything, but I am pleased to see this game getting updated past "completion"

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Up to 2.35, yes. Changelog stated there's more, but as what people said, it's hella bugged
i mean im pretty sure i did everything in 2.35 tho cant use dildo in bed because it crashes when sleeping, never found the mysterious book though so i guess that bugged out for me or something.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I already gave y'all the link to the previous version of the game hoping to not see these comments about the current version being hella bugged, but it seems I was wrong.
There's your problem. You expected people to actually read posts before posting themselves.
the path to a new boss.
That sounds exciting. I wonder what this new boss will be. Anyone have any clues?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes