BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
That's when you actually lose. And using the box too much at the girls will caused you to automatically lose (as stated by the box take control of you and have the lust, also mentio. by the witch about not becoming a crazed futa by now)
I know.
I'm just saying it's not that bad of an ending.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
OK, so can anyone tell me where the Dryad is in current build? I feel like I remember a secret path somewhere in an older version, but after getting my axe upgraded to mythril and talking to the lizard girl, I have no clue where to go next. I've been running around across the map all over the place, but can't find anything new.

My current map:
1598408830703.png
Key Items:
1598408862057.png
Normal Inventory:
1598408894198.png

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
OK, so can anyone tell me where the Dryad is in current build? I feel like I remember a secret path somewhere in an older version, but after getting my axe upgraded to mythril and talking to the lizard girl, I have no clue where to go next. I've been running around across the map all over the place, but can't find anything new.

My current map:
View attachment 787639
You see the exclamation mark on the upper left? That's where you should go next. You should parkour your way there though via the claws you got

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
You see the exclamation mark on the upper left? That's where you should go next. You should parkour your way there though via the claws you got
I thought that looked like the place to go, but I can't seem to find a place to start going up (though I feel like I have before). I seem to either hit an invisible roof, or go out of bound and fall under the map...
1598414501115.png
Got farther this time:
1598414708121.png
Made it!
1598415938412.png
Then I promptly hit escape trying to close the inventory menu where I'd paused the game...

Finally got there and back, only to hit a fatal error:
1598417300943.png

Last edited:

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
I feel like the wall latch/jump mechanics could be better refined.
Personally, I'm fine with the parkour/wall jumping. It's just the broken drop-down between floors that I can't stand. I've played games with far worse parkour levels, but at least they didn't make you reset everything (losing all gathered items, etc) before trying again. If that part was fixed properly, I wouldn't have lost track of where I needed to go in the first place and probably would have gotten to the Dryad much sooner than I did...

Bullrulz21

Jul 28, 2019
I was really enjoying this game, but holy fucking shit that wall jumping part IS UTTER TRASH. Why does there need to be such a long fucking run back every time. Why is this part constantly just trying to blindside you and asking split second reactions when you see the platforms. This is so disproportionately punishing it's making me lose my fucking mind. What a trash fucking design.

At least the gallery is easy to cheat and the wall jumps aren't even worth it >_>

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerowaj
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes