RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I still wonder why people don't just read the latest comments to find out about the current build. I already gave y'all the link to the previous version of the game hoping to not see these comments about the current version being hella bugged, but it seems I was wrong. Well, I hope at least I helped those whose wanted to play the previous version that don't have that screening bug. To those who just want to complain even though the link for the previous version is on the previous comment page, here's the link again:
My Forest Home v2.35

Reactions: majesto

egresfwe

Jun 6, 2020
Theres a issue when i try to fight the boss it crashes:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100357, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizza_de_Cebola

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Guys I unbugged it. Before the "stuck area" what I call it you need to jump and need to be midair when you go to the stuck area. Like this she lands on the top of the platform and you are free to go. But not much changed except the new enemy.

Reactions: JackH13

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
One of the greatest games I have played in a very long time. I played this from start to finish. One of my favourite features in this game is the ability to fuck every girl you rescue, whilst every enemy (bar the female lizardfolk warrior) had a defeat animation. I only crashed once the entire game whilst cutting some rocks.
I recommend anyone this game and artist.

combrolcool

Aug 29, 2017
thanks where would I go to get other versions
Another solution is jumping in the transition between those two stages. Like, jump before reaching the limit of the first one. Still, that game its super buged so its not worth it.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a 'full save'? The stupid game didn't save after I got double jump and built almost everything and got all the girls including the futa box. Pissed me off.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019

- New gravity and improved jumping. It feels a lot better now.

- New ax, now it's bigger.

- New base of attack:

1) Two combo attacks that can be spammed.

2) On the second attack, pressing down + attack do a strong blow.

3) Charged attack on the ground: throw an ax in the manner of a boomerang, deals damage twice.

4) Charged attack in the air: Strike the ground, which deals double damage to everyone it hits, it is also possible to break the ground in the right places.

5) Throw a charged ax: teleport to the place where the ax lands!

- New base of movements:

1) Crouch and crawl: Now there is the ability to crouch and crawl, which allows you to dodge shots.

2) Ladders!

3) Wall attachment! Now using the air attack close to the wall, you can attach to it!

- Naked mod: until I'm done with animations.

Reactions: SirDregan

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

literally when encountering the boss

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Just a reminder that 2.35 is still currently the most recent non-broken version of the game, for those wondering.

Reactions: Zitso
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes