KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Too many bugs to play... Tutorial who doesn't explain things in time (having an ennemy before you know how to attack), there's no menu to stop the game, stuck IN ground and can't do anything (Alt+F4... The only thing who works), being stun by the ennemies but.. i can't do anything to raise my character...

It's a shame, the game looks great but... Impossible to play without known the game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Too many bugs to play... Tutorial who doesn't explain things in time (having an ennemy before you know how to attack), there's no menu to stop the game, stuck in ground and can't do anything, being stun by the ennemies but.. i can't do anything to raise my character...

It's a shame, the game looks great but... Impossible to play without known the game.
Play the 2.35 version. It has the old animations but it's faaaaaar more stable.
2.5 is basically a trial/test beta to show progress and new mechanics while the dev finishes up with all the additions.
It's not meant to be playable, and he'll be ironing out all the bugs once the content is added in. It just didn't make sense to do a content update, then a hotfix followed by another breaking addition update, and repeat that process each time.
I'm glad the OP finally got updated to reflect this because a lot of people were being disheartened by it being so broken and that's a shame.
For the record I'm not an official spokesperson or anything, but that's what it looks like right now.

Last edited:

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Kinda feel like there should be a respawn point set for before you have a bed, since the game crashes if you die before building one.
New players may not realize you have to go left again after leaving the "tutorial" section when you meet the first slime to reach what's left of the character's house. Considering going either left or right at the bottom of the back-and-forth downward bit results in you moving to the right into the main forest section...

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
I got the house built (I'd forgotten all the materials needed were in front of it), then continued the main quest to get the first helper (the traveling trader), but I got stuck in the ground. When I went to the menu to exit and continue, I reloaded to where I slept only to have all 6 of the Key Items. Even when playing normally, I'd never gotten the "Strange Amulet". Where is this normally found? And what does it do?

[Edit] Wow the new version of the Lizard Claw has some major rebound to it. Not sure how you're supposed to use it to scale a single vertical wall with this, it pushes you so far away that there's pretty much 0 vertical movement gained...

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Can change the keyboard buttons? For example, walk W-A-S-D, change object Q, use E 8\ ....

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
ok so a few of the problems I met when playing that I don't know if other people documented, but here we go. I don't know if here is the best place to do it, but if it isn't, anyone that knows where to put it can just copypaste and that's it. I just want to get it out there.

1- Triggering the final boss via a save file from a previous version crashes the game.

2- If you use the charged attack on the air to strong drop and it takes you to another screen, you get stuck on the ground and have to quit the game.

3- If you go to the left screen of the house, and just climb up with the axe until you get to the screen upwards, and then go to the left to the screen after that and fall down at the leftmost point where you change screens, You'll end up in a wall but you'll still be able to move. move to the left again, and you'll fall out of bounds, which doesn't lead anywhere and you'll just have to restart

4- If you have the house for guests, and then try to build something you don't have the resoures for, and then exit the crafting screen, you'll be able to move, but the crafting screen will still be up. leaving the current screen in anyway seem to fix it.

5- thanks to the fact you get your jump back if you wall climb with the axe, it's totally possible to get the lizardman claw as the first thing you go for. idk if it was intended, but considering that it's part of the story and it technically could throw the flow of the game completely out of the window, I'll add it here. What I'm saying is that wall climbing basically made double jump in a lot of cases unecessary.

6- Animation 27 doesn't have a nude version the final animation cycle.

7- Game crashes if you die and didn't build the house.

8- If you milk the cowgirl, she will float in the air afterwards until you leave the screen.

?- (I don't think it's an issue, but it's good to point out) in the screen that follows right after the tutorial and you have to fall down to then go to the first screen with the slime, if you try to exit through the bottom left via a dodge, you go to the screen with the slime, while still dodging and before it ends, you go back and end up in the hub where you can start building the house. Press 1 button, go 2 screens over

now here are some of the things I *wish* can be either added or changed, though none of them are necessary.
1- End of the Roll could be faster to recover from, especially because if you try to dodge away from a dog, for example, that actually makes you slower and the dog still hits you.
2- Ability to change keybinds.
3- A bigger visible difference in speed in the animations from the first and slower cycle to the second and faster cycle. It's barely noticeable, outside of the sound.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Is it worth re-downloading just for the nude mod? Cause it kinda seems pointless to replay if that's the only new thing h wise

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
On the pictures it looks way better than what it is right now for me, I still can't put clothing when I have furniture, each time I try to get to the endgame I can't properly axe swing on the wall when the character decides to wall slide. By the way, the fact that obstacle has more than 3 stages including severe pain and agony, cuz if you fall once, you will be trapped in the third dimension and not land on the ground. I feel like the game will take ages to fix those bugs or never will be fixed. Oh yeah, you can't even fight that mage by the gates cuz it crashes your game.

Reactions: JackH13
Jan 30, 2018
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Variable GAME.O_button_up(100287, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)

so yeah... i got this while trying to save my game and now i cant save it anymore.... guess im fuck

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Variable GAME.O_button_up(100287, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)

so yeah... i got this while trying to save my game and now i cant save it anymore.... guess im fuck
I read the error you sent, it seems like your game is missing an up button icon, making it crash... RIP

Jan 30, 2018
I read the error you sent, it seems like your game is missing an up button icon, making it crash... RIP
Funny thing about it is that i was playing the game with a controller before that, i save, i close the game and the next morning when i open the game it doesn't detect my controller so i tried to save with the keyboard that happen...

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Is the character suppose to always be naked? and if not, where can you get clothes? also, I can't find any more woods. So am stuck.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes