Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."
This is what qualifies as philosophy around these parts.

Reactions: anedwcan

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
of Step Event2
for object Camera:

Unable to find any instance for object index '60' name 'O_gate'
at gml_Object_Camera_Step_2
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_Camera_Step_2 (line -1)

nice, I broke it... way to go me

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone else watch the anime Violet Evergarden and recognize the title screen music for this game? The music for such a beautiful and wholesome series being used on a lewd game :unsure:

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
Dev updated his patreon today with some kind of stuff. Does anyone have a subscribtion on him?

Jthero1121

Aug 26, 2017
Save that has 100% i think (Gallery is open)
copy to

"Users\...\AppData\Roaming\My_forest_home"
or
"%appdata%/My_forest_home"

(folder included in .rar)
Hey I've tried using your save but everytime I do it I keep getting a code error

Zapatto

Jan 18, 2021
of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

That happended and the game freeze

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Generally just play an older version for the above errors? Current build is unstable.

Love this game tho

bes17

Nov 24, 2019
any news?
Most likely in a few weeks, even less, version 3.0 of the game will be released. in a blog of the Patreon he says that he is building a second version of the game, but since the current version is 2.5, I guess he refers to the transition from the 2nd gen of the game to the 3rd gen. therefore version 3.0

Reactions: deadbeatdude

bes17

Nov 24, 2019
how far is he with development if someone follows the patreon
I'm sorry but I can't tell you, I follow the patreon for free, I don't have full access to the various posts, but as already said don should be missing a lot, maximum end of February and we should have the new version of the game, the 3.0 version

newtsalamand

Aug 20, 2017
There's a new post on his patreon on the 10th, says something about a new build. Anybody know what it says and/or have the build?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes