IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
bro that shit ain't working, she just tells me to go beat the boss and the other one just tells me something about cum, the goblins right?
Sorry, it's been a while since I've played this. My guess she's talking about the room with the massive stone door somewhere in the cave. Also shes probs talking about using the Futa skill on her when it comes to cum.

heh! comes to cum

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Sorry, it's been a while since I've played this. My guess she's talking about the room with the massive stone door somewhere in the cave. Also shes probs talking about using the Futa skill on her when it comes to cum.

heh! comes to cum
wait so how do I get the futa skill? pls help

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I played v1.0 years ago. Was a buggy mess back then with randomly generated rooms. Tried v2.5 and regretted it. The number of game breaking bugs still in the game from the first version is unreal. Not to mention I didn't sleep since in earlier versions that would make the merchant vanish. At least the it feels good to move around and fight stuff, more than I can say for the origional. Fortunately what I did save was backwards compatible with v2.35. While I miss the air attack and improved controls in 2.5, the (relative) stability is appreciated.

Also the gallery is easy to unlock.
  1. Open setting.ini in a text editor.
  2. Change the "Gallery" variable to "1.000000"
  3. In game, the "???????" button should now be selectable.
  4. Enjoy.

Reactions: vriu2425241

Shasta182

May 15, 2018
Question: In version 2.6 (on Patreon), equipping The Box causes the character to auto-'attack' with no way to break the animation.

Is there a fix and/or work-around for this? I cannot get past the first plot-required use of 'the box' (unlocks the Goblin Caves)

bes17

Nov 24, 2019
version 2.6 of the game is out, someone is following kimerazack on patreon so we can share the version? (send the message to the creator of the post so that they update the information and insert the new version)

Reactions: Ce3L

MoonLover000

Mar 11, 2021
were can i find the dryad room ? i'm kinda lost or it can be found in v2.35 rather then v2.5? any one can give me some map :3

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes