Cryhteral

Apr 6, 2018
Why did this game get blocked from Patreon? they even told him to delete everything about it from Twitter and Pixiv, what did this game have that was against Patreon guidelines? Anyway, he said that the game is still being developed on twitter on March 31st, and on May 19th he posted the animations he's working on for My Forest Home, saying that he can't post builds on Patreon anymore... so i think he's still working on it, maybe the other game Village is to keep getting support on Patreon as well as Subsribestar... maybe

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Why does the character start off naked? I checked the save file and i changed the status to Clothe, Clothed etc, but nothing changed. 2.5 is very buggy and i have been playing this for about 4 hours lol. No saving until you build the house, then you crash because you got stuck in the ground.
Also reloading the save unlocks all upgrades for some reason so i have to be extra careful with my progression since unlocking the next upgrade again in the wrong order also crashes the game.
Patreon does not like beast stuff, but will allow furry. Yeah, they are weird like that.

Edit: Starting the 2.35 version for once, the new save data had the value 1622194008544.png so i tried replacing that in the 2.5 and it still didnt work. Oh well, guess this girl is gonna continue running naked to save money

2nd edit: Okay, i didnt realize just how much stuff i was missing by not playing the v2.35 first. The futanari item scenes are nice.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
I crashed when reaching the demon seal gate. Does anyone experience this?

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I crashed when reaching the demon seal gate. Does anyone experience this?

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)
Yeah that's the bug preventing me from finishing 2.5 but I think that's literally the last bit of content in it. 2.35 ends the same place but the game ends after you beat her. You can download 2.35 and continue from where u are and see.

Unknown Nick

Nov 23, 2020
Of course, go for it.
Mod en español
ok here it is: Just replace the language.ini in the game folder for this one, it work for both 2.35 and 2.5, It replace the ukraine language (the last one)
Para usarlo reemplaza el archivo language.ini por este, funciona para la 2.35 y 2.5, este mod reemplaza el idioma ucraniano (el ultimo que aparece.)

Edit 1: Corregí un pequeño error
Edit 2: Corregí más erres bruh

Last edited:

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Not reading 12 pages, is everyone else getting weird background tearing while running around?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Mod en español
ok here it is: Just replace the language.ini in the game folder for this one, it work for both 2.35 and 2.5, It replace the ukraine language (the last one)
Para usarlo reemplaza el archivo language.ini por este, funciona para la 2.35 y 2.5, este mod reemplaza el idioma ucraniano (el ultimo que aparece.)

Edit 1: Corregí un pequeño error
Edit 2: Corregí más erres bruh
I once had one of my comments deleted for writing in a different language. No idea why that comment is still allowed to exist.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
How do you activate the second dildo animation in .35? I only get the first animation.
What second one? The one on the bed? Have lust at ~50% (when the character is breathing heavily and blushing) and then save at the bed.
I don't think it works in 2.35, but it works in 2.5. Or it's the other way around idr

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Buggy as all shit, first time I made it to the second screen transition and the game decided it would be great if the character just spawned crouched inside of the ground. Great start right there. Second try I didn't spawn into the ground but when I was defeated everything went to black and it just crashed altogether. Fuck this, I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: Ryo_S and Netatama

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
What second one? The one on the bed? Have lust at ~50% (when the character is breathing heavily and blushing) and then save at the bed.
I don't think it works in 2.35, but it works in 2.5. Or it's the other way around idr
found the problem. when i did that, the game crashed with this error code. Screenshot 2021-06-15 224459.png

any idea how to fix this?

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
If you're in 2.5, it's just the buggiest version with the most content. Dev has stated something along the lines of just wanting to push out a mostly finished thing before final release and spending the rest of the time squashing those bugs.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
If you're in 2.5, it's just the buggiest version with the most content. Dev has stated something along the lines of just wanting to push out a mostly finished thing before final release and spending the rest of the time squashing those bugs.
I’m using 2.35. Still, so we know when final release is, or is this person being quiet?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes