martin202

May 7, 2021
I have an error when I go to the part of the story where this sect of goblins is, the game closes and this appears

Captura de pantalla (1).png

I leave the text that appears below:

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
I have an error when I go to the part of the story where this sect of goblins is, the game closes and this appears

View attachment 1183373

I leave the text that appears below:

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)
play another version that shit is broken, I think you should play 2.3 or something like that.
It happened to me as well

Reactions: martin202

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
version 2.6 is very short.
in many places there are plugs that do not allow the character further.
wait for a newer version.

Reactions: gui43

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Anyone know why this always occurs when i try to use the bed to save?

of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Variable GAME.O_button_up(100287, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)

The game is still able to save and i can continue playing but having it crash every time i go to use the bed is a bit annoying

edit: this is on the stable 2.3 vers.
edit 2: okay so apperently running out of hp and respawning that way fixed it for me. still don't know what caused that error

Last edited:

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
On the part right after the first platform: the character is stuck in crouch beneath the ground (as in the black void of it) i can channel my attack but i cant move. also, is there supposed to be an enemy right at the beginning?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
On the part right after the first platform: the character is stuck in crouch beneath the ground (as in the black void of it) i can channel my attack but i cant move. also, is there supposed to be an enemy right at the beginning?
Jump before the screen transition or wait for a fixed version of the game.

Reactions: Swazdula

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
so, does the dev intend to fix the several bugs on the game, or is it actually abandoned?

also, why would someone make a platforming section like the one you do to get the chain of the driad? that is purely sadistic, if you jump 1 pixel to the right, you miss the jump, and you also have to "guess" where the platforms are on the end section, since you can only see them when you fail a jump and fall (or luckily land on top of one)

not to mention how if you mess up a jump, there's a 90% chance that you'll actually show up out of bounds, and you'll have to restart the game

one more thing, i kinda prefered some of the older animations, shame you can't get those back

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
so, does the dev intend to fix the several bugs on the game, or is it actually abandoned?
I think the dev intended to fix the bugs and update the game to its final version, but seeing that he's also now started a new game I'm not so sure any more. Of course I cannot access any of the posts that talk about the development of this game and the new one, so who knows.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
I think the dev intended to fix the bugs and update the game to its final version, but seeing that he's also now started a new game I'm not so sure any more. Of course I cannot access any of the posts that talk about the development of this game and the new one, so who knows.
what's his new game?
i know my last comment might have seemed a bit rude or something, but that's because i actually like the game a lot, it's just completely unstable and broken after the last few patches
i remember playing earlier versions of this and they were pristine, so i know for a fact that the dev is at least skilled and committed to a certain degree

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
I forget which post pages back I read it but my impression was they were continuing the game but scrapping this version because they decided to start with another game engine. There may have been some mention of a 3.0 release of this version just to have something playable out there but that was months ago so maybe I misread or they gave up and just are focusing on the new engine.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes