Sadoryu

Dec 22, 2019
how do i get stone? running version 2.35 and my dumbass just cant figure it out. attacking doest break it, no arrow option like there is for logs

Sadoryu

Dec 22, 2019
Progress in game till you get a pick axe, you don't need stone yet
i need 10 more stone to get furniture at the moment, or is there something else i gotta do before furniture becomes relevant? i did find the goblin village but there didnt seem to be anything critical there, at least yet.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
i need 10 more stone to get furniture at the moment, or is there something else i gotta do before furniture becomes relevant? i did find the goblin village but there didnt seem to be anything critical there, at least yet.

It's been a while but I believe pick axe is after some NPC interaction you've not discovered yet. Try searching higher up and further right on the map, I know I didn't descend down to the goblin village till after was harvesting rocks.

Sadoryu

Dec 22, 2019
It's been a while but I believe pick axe is after some NPC interaction you've not discovered yet. Try searching higher up and further right on the map, I know I didn't descend down to the goblin village till after was harvesting rocks.
alright will do, there are a couple sections left unexplored on my map. thank you all for the help btw so far i really love the game.

Reactions: turtleman111

koje

Sep 5, 2019
Hey, i am getting an error,

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

Any idea how to fix it?

Reactions: joazinhoomito123543

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."
Wow.

Over thirty likes. Thanks!

Now I REALLY don't understand why there aren't more games like this...

Reactions: Xhak and DarcLigt

Yeert.ez

Feb 23, 2020
dont mind my name i had like 4 acc's but can u guys help me with an issue im not sure if its a bug or just like the ending for now but i got that issue

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is

Reactions: LWOverflow

LWOverflow

Apr 26, 2020
Whenever I get to the boss, I get this

of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

stack frame is

halp

May 25, 2017
So are the versions 0.4, 0.5, 0.55, and 0.575 on his Patreon for something else entirely or are these updates no one is talking about?

EDIT: Nevermind just checked his twitter

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So are the versions 0.4, 0.5, 0.55, and 0.575 on his Patreon for something else entirely or are these updates no one is talking about?
If you read his Patreon more closely, you can see that those posts are labled village, and he has a side project called This Village Needs Help!?

Given that this game had reached version 2.35 stable, and 2.5 unstable, I would assume that posts with lower numbers and a name referencing another project refer to that.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, what is that Village 0.6 thing on his patreon? It seems that this game got abandoned?

Nozshuna

Jun 14, 2017
its seems like he is still working on the My Forest Home but he had to move it over to Subscribestar due Patreon having a problem with some of the Enemies.

firefoxsmith

Jul 19, 2019
It would seem like it, unless 'Village' is the same game under a different name and version designation. If that is the case, It is strange that they haven't been uploaded here.
My Forest Home is being worked on in tandem to his "Village" game. My Forest would be further along, but he had to move it to a new game engine and abandon the old one. This setback has of course caused delays on a new version.

• Sad
Reactions: Iru78645

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Can't find the house and whenever I get a game over, I get a critical error

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Unable to find any instance for object index '58' name 'O_bed'
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes