Zender

Oct 27, 2017
Fun Fact: if you use the futanari box on every possible female, you get a bad ending.

I fought through this buggy mess just to lose near the end.

I'll be back after I get the good end (hopefully).

May 25, 2017
Fun Fact: if you use the futanari box on every possible female, you get a bad ending.

I fought through this buggy mess just to lose near the end.

I'll be back after I get the good end (hopefully).
There is no good end. You lose. Good day, sir.

For real though, sadly the game is not complete and probably won't be for a looooooooooong time.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 474402

Overview:
A sudden earthquake destroyed Azumi's house. But living in a forest is very dangerous. She need to build a new house before the monsters' raid.
You play as a girl who needs to quickly rebuild her house in the forest. Gather resources, fight monsters, build a house, sell resources for money, and buy "special" goods.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-20
Release Date: 2020-09-20
Developer: ChimeraZak -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.5
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

A note on stability of v2.5

DOWNLOAD
Win(2.5): MEGA - - - -
Win(2.35): MEGA - - - - -

Thank you to baron1976 for Sharing!

View attachment 474403 View attachment 474404 View attachment 474405
I dont know why when i attempt the boss mage in the gate the game crashes

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Rejoice for I bring gifts this holiday season.

A quick disclaimer, I tried it real quick and it is very buggy. and quite easy to get soft locked in a t-pose like animation until you get hit again.
- -

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Just in case it isn't clear enough, there is almost nothing in the game at the moment, only some gameplay and interaction with slime

it IS a complete rebuild

So while the graphics appears to be the same, the screenshots of the first post apply only to the versions prior to this 0.1

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Looking forward to how the game will blossom, the engine change may have taken some time but I am looking forward to what will now be possible and coming in the future.

Spank_McReary

Dec 15, 2021
OK, so the bug leaving the starting area still happens. You need to hold jump while transitioning areas (jump before reaching the border) to get past that.
View attachment 826149
View attachment 826156
Otherwise you might get:
View attachment 826150

Also, don't use the Power-Slam Attack (charge X, and release while in the air) unless at nearly the full-height of a jump. If you're too close to the ground, you'll clip into it and get stuck like in the earlier bug:
View attachment 826136

Ducking is supposed to let you dodge attacks but it looks like at least the spitter plants have had their attacks lowered so ducking doesn't help there. Nevermind, it just seems finicky on the timing of your hitbox shrinking, you have to Duck a bit before it even gets close to you?
View attachment 826154

There's an enemy before you get the tutorial for Attacking (X) or Dodging (A).
View attachment 826141
(The little fireburst is me, I caught it during the pain animation)

The tutorial still doesn't tell you you need to hold Down and Jump to "Traverse Narrow Platforms"
View attachment 826143

The tutorial for Dodging tells you to hit the Jump button (Z) instead of the Roll button (A).
View attachment 826144

Also, the boomerang charge attack is supposed to "hit twice" but it's either too short-ranged (hits them on the turning point), or it raises up too high above most hitboxes to hit on the rebound.
View attachment 826151

[edit] Also, also, the Full-charge Axe-throw Teleport does not work; unless it's a later unlock. I reread the changelog and was hoping it could be used to escape one or both of the above mentioned stuck-in-ground bugs, but you can't even teleport to it when not stuck at all...

So, I'll be waiting for the next update where hopefully these bugs will be addressed.
...... Thank you. You are an absolute hero!!!

Reactions: JackH13

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
I thought this game was already complete, is good to see it's still developing, but looks like it's very buggy from other ussers comments

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes