ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
The game was/is completed. This is basically My Forest home 2.0, or 3.0 if you count the randomized exploration version. Its being remade with new animations from the ground up.
As is tradition, this version has little to nothing, just some slime girls and regular slimes to combat or have sex with. I didn't encounter any bugs, but I played for less than 2 minutes to experience the 'content'.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
The game was/is completed. This is basically My Forest home 2.0, or 3.0 if you count the randomized exploration version. Its being remade with new animations from the ground up.
As is tradition, this version has little to nothing, just some slime girls and regular slimes to combat or have sex with. I didn't encounter any bugs, but I played for less than 2 minutes to experience the 'content'.
Really? I was willing to actually buy this game T_T but yeah I have played all previous versions already.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Aw man.. I was really hoping it wouldn't be a full reset.
I think with this new engine and the experience from the old one he should be putting out content more consistently now.
At least I hope so. I've been following this forever.
I'm keeping my hopes up but very cautiously optimistic.
I'm glad he's alive though, for a long time we didn't see anything from him and some of us got worried he got Covid n' died.

The previous versions are still full of content if people wanna play that though, barring 2.5(I think, it's been a while) which is rather unstable.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Rejoice for I bring gifts this holiday season.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick disclaimer, I tried it real quick and it is very buggy. and quite easy to get soft locked in a t-pose like animation until you get hit again.
- -
Jeez thanks what a relief

Reactions: SrZurdo

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Rejoice for I bring gifts this holiday season.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick disclaimer, I tried it real quick and it is very buggy. and quite easy to get soft locked in a t-pose like animation until you get hit again.
- -
The game for me lasts for a second. There is only 2 rooms and thats all i dont get it.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
2 years = 0.01
Another good way to milk the patrons. Just restart the whole game development after finishing the game -.-
The "finished" version for your tastes is already there, the new version is on a new engine and will have much more new content in the future, this release is just the base for what's to come.

Don't compare it to other games which for example take ages for a "simple" update, whereas this one underwent an engine change to built on for future updates. Changing the engine could mean starting from scap except for assets which were already created, but depending on what is planned it could be mandatory to change the engine or else you might just abandon the game altogether because of engine limitations.

Another dev for example was forced to split their game into multiple versions, he kept going until he decided/found a new engine which should be much better, now it also is a matter of time until the content is brought over and new content can be added as well.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I hope the dev plans to add custom keybinds rather soon with the new engine, I hate the "classic" usage of ZXC + arrow keys, especially because I am using a QWERTZ layout where Z and Y are swapped. But while it is an issue, I prefer having custom keybinds in the first place, especially since it is "that" type of game where using one hand is preferable.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
At this point, could the OP just specify that 2.35 is the actual stable and only working build of the original game between the two? Rather, why even have 2.50 anymore. It's gone full reset and since it's being remade with a futa-centric MC, 2.50 is now just another legacy prototype build which only existed to demo features which are apparently not going to be retrofitted into the original project.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
god just went back to try 2.50 after playing 2.35, like the game, despise the controls, why is jump z, does anyone know how to edit the controls to correct that stupidity. also got to love that esc just flat out closes the games with no are you sure, do you know how many games use esc to open a menu? More than the enemies I feel like I'm fighting my instincts of what controls should do.
Ok you know what no, my rule of tumb for games, If Im having to fight the controls to the point that they are frustrating the game isnt worth playing. Dev just map the controls in a sane manner, put jump on space, put dodge on left ctrl or left shift. Using A and Z is just mental. the basic controls of being A Z C and S means you cant have your fingers on the buttons comfortably. look at your hand, its not a square shape its a line, even A S D F or Z X C V would be far better. I cant wrap my head around why you would chose these buttons as your controls, you clearly put a lot of love into this game and project, why wouldn't you think about that control placement? That there are charge attacks just makes it even worse as you have to hold X and dodge attacks with A or Z. A options to change controls would be great, but even without that simply changing them to more standard controls would fix this. Now if you'll excuse me ill be digging through the files and trying to find were you set the controls so i can manually change them, as that is less frustrating than playing the game is.
So second edit, it looks like this is meant to be played with a controller I think, controls are slightly better. on a xbox controller jump is A, X is attack, RB is throw and dodge is RT, these are odd but workable. In menus A is accept, but X is back for some reason. a few other buttons like Y are used for masterbating. for the most part these are ok, though would move the dodge to the LB or LT and have both attack on the RB and RT vs having the main one on X. if the reason X is back in menus is it has to be the same as the main attack then move it to B, it make about as much sense of a main attack and way more for back in menus. As is ive just edited my controller inputs to swap B and X to make the controls bearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sennin

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I hope the dev plans to add custom keybinds rather soon with the new engine, I hate the "classic" usage of ZXC + arrow keys, especially because I am using a QWERTZ layout where Z and Y are swapped. But while it is an issue, I prefer having custom keybinds in the first place, especially since it is "that" type of game where using one hand is preferable.
Try controller, its slightly better, and can maybe be onehanded.

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
who knows how to reach there plz View attachment 1552223
First go back to the house and start from there then go left once and then all the way up and then you have to jump all the way to the exclamation mark and believe me when I say that it is not easy. Lots of trial and error when I attempted so that part right there is really annoying so be warned that you may rage quit but if you do manage to reach it then props to you *clap*

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes