Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Wow.

Over thirty likes. Thanks!

Now I REALLY don't understand why there aren't more games like this...
Because to do a good preg game requires 3 things:
-game developer does coding that is not diversity hire tier
-game developer does not hate female fertility/sexuality
-game developer is not hating himself

it is like old saying, "good cheap quick choose two"

[not diversity hire tier] i have coded pregnancy in games multiple times, the coding is not hard. animations/art are MUCH more work for pregnancy than coding. but most coders cannot solve for entrance of paper bag.

[does not hate female fertility/sexuality] most developers is sad incel loser who cannot get real woman. very few is married or have gf and still does games. still fewer who is women and not shit coder. sad incel losers hating women is common. they need woman being "punished" for having the sex, for being pregnant. why you think such tiny number of female protag games where sex is not rape? if life goes on after pregnancy [with children, not lost to orphanage], female is being rewarded for her sexuality and fertility. they hate this.

[is not hating himself] reproduction is act of affirmation. making more of you in the world. cannot love to make more of yourself if you hate yourself. must either deny reproduction exists or make pregnancy "bad thing" so it is punishing people who copy selves.

black soul

Oct 8, 2017
AMAZING GAME. BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THERE IS ONE VERSION WITH FEMALE SLIMES AT THE BEGINING AND YOU ARE ABLE TO TRANSFORME INTO FUTA GIRL BUT U ARE NOT ABLE TO PROGRESS. ALL THIS MECHANICS ( TRHEE HIT COMBO , FUCK A DEFEATED ENEMY ) ARE NOT IN THE GAME THAT U ARE ABLE TO FINISH :(

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Is it possible to beat the Witch in the Stable Version ? I cant use any attacks in the air and she never comes down did i miss something ?

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
A sudden change of heart destroyed the dev's game. But living on donations is very dangerous. They need to build a new game before the patrons rage.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
anyone has a 2.5 version that is playable, at least? I cant even get out of the tutorial without getting into the ground or not being able to move at all XD

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Hope they patch the boss battle in the cave soon. Crashed everytime when I was about fight her
I at one point decided to check out if it can be easily fixed and...sorta, I guess? I got the fight working completely on 2.5, since the only issues were 2 minor bugs and a line of code that somehow stopped working that all produced a crash at diffrent points.

I doubt an official fix will happen and I don't know if this fix-mod project that I started for the lolz will ever see the light of day because I have "better" things to do and I would want to do a few more things before releasing anything(I have no experience with this stuff, so it would take some time to figure out.)

Aug 22, 2021
anyone has a 2.5 version that is playable, at least? I cant even get out of the tutorial without getting into the ground or not being able to move at all XD
Note that 2.5 is broken in a couple of more significant ways than 2.35 that make it nearly impossible to finish. I would highly recommend playing that version instead.

That being said, the stuck in the ground problem is still there in 2.35. It might seem a little strange, but the trick is to jump right before the screen transition so that you are higher than the ground when the map loads in. You only have to do this once right in the beginning and in that single spot.

Reactions: jttth

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
I at one point decided to check out if it can be easily fixed and...sorta, I guess? I got the fight working completely on 2.5, since the only issues were 2 minor bugs and a line of code that somehow stopped working that all produced a crash at diffrent points.

I doubt an official fix will happen and I don't know if this fix-mod project that I started for the lolz will ever see the light of day because I have "better" things to do and I would want to do a few more things before releasing anything(I have no experience with this stuff, so it would take some time to figure out.)
I understand man. We all would appreciate whatever help you give

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Playing on 0.01 right now. Like the futa option, but am I missing something? I start in two boxed areas with only slimes and slimegirls, and no way out??

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Playing on 0.01 right now. Like the futa option, but am I missing something? I start in two boxed areas with only slimes and slimegirls, and no way out??
No,nothing... I published link at pervious message for 0.04 ver, better graphics, add craft system, but here all for now. I will looking for content.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes