Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
To summarize:

2.5 was the most up-to-date version but is quite buggy.
2.35 is therefore the most playable.

Now the dev started rebuilding the game and is currently at 0.04, appearing to be in some kind of alpha stage.

Did I get that right?

Edit: Oh and also the guy is Ukrainian so hopefully we'll ever hear from him again.
It'd be ironic if rebuilding the game was what caused the mess to begin with.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Not enough (Version 0.6)
Hey! Immediately what is in the build:

Construction now requires resources.

Added the ability to move what you have built

Added the ability to destroy the building (you get half the resources, I do not advise using this yet)

Added 8 rooms to the initial forest.

Added 6 old monsters and scattered them around the map.

Added the ability to move along the ladder (done so far poorly since it is impossible to go down normally)

Added death screen.

Added the ability to skip time in a tent (this also restores health)

I wanted to finish the ladder and add more locations but... you know what happened. I don't want to complain about the war and how difficult it is. Now I have come to my senses a little and until my house is bombed I will work.

Although I won't be able to draw hentai animations yet (I hosted a family of refugees from Kyiv and there are a lot of kids here), I can polish the code, make some mechanics more enjoyable and create more levels.

I am always in touch on the discord and I try to write about myself every day so that you do not think that I died here. I can't be killed that easily, and many projects are still planned. I won't die until I'm done!

Thanks for your support! I hope you never know what war is!

SinnatiCint

Sep 3, 2021
Not enough (Version 0.6)

Added the ability to destroy the building (you get half the resources, I do not advise using this yet)

Added the ability to move along the ladder (done so far poorly since it is impossible to go down normally)

Added death screen.

I wanted to finish the ladder and add more locations but... you know what happened. I don't want to complain about the war and how difficult it is. Now I have come to my senses a little and until my house is bombed I will work.

Although I won't be able to draw hentai animations yet (I hosted a family of refugees from Kyiv and there are a lot of kids here), I can polish the code, make some mechanics more enjoyable and create more levels.

I am always in touch on the discord and I try to write about myself every day so that you do not think that I died here. I can't be killed that easily, and many projects are still planned. I won't die until I'm done!

MEGA
I think theres a bug in the 0.06 version, it crashes after the 4º room

cummaster506

Sep 23, 2021
Not enough (Version 0.6)

Added death screen.

MEGA
hope zak is alright man, im more concerned for their safety than the game rn

Rolylo

Formerly 'rolypolyloli'
Dec 28, 2019
I think theres a bug in the 0.06 version, it crashes after the 4º room
Im having the same issue. Tried like 3 times to reach that room but game just crashes. Looks like ill be forced to use a more stable build lol

May 23, 2021
Not enough (Version 0.6)

Added death screen.

MEGA
It crashes after the 4 room

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Hello good morning everyone, I'm sorry I don't know if you can help me with this point of the game, I already saved the lizard girl at the top of the map, and it tells me that the druid is at the cross, but I have problems to get to that point, and whenever you block game bugs and spawn inside map structures, is there an easier method of getting to that point?

1647877357778.png

Also when I arrive with the guardian of the catacombs the game bugs. Is there a patch for this?

1647877600111.png

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
is there an easier method of getting to that point?
There sadly isn't. It's kinda stupid, but it's what it is.

For the other issue, there isn't a patch simply because nobody bothered releasing one. I may do it as a mod eventually if nobody else does because I already fixed the fight through some hacky editing(Couldn't find a proper fix for one issue, so I just threw something at it that works in practice), I just didn't want to release something that only fixes the fight when it's only like 5% of what's wrong with the build.

Last edited:

plotvitalnpc

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone agree that the wall slide's only contribution is to make traversal more difficult by taking away opportunities to use the actually good platforming options and forcing you to think fast to fix the sudden, unwanted cling?

May 15, 2020
Still unable to play the game. Can't get out of the tutorial due to being stuck in the second area before I can even move. I get stucked underground in the prone position. Can anyone help?

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Still unable to play the game. Can't get out of the tutorial due to being stuck in the second area before I can even move. I get stucked underground in the prone position. Can anyone help?
Can't believe that this bug still exits.
It's been a while since I played, but I remember, that I jumped into that bugged screen from the previous screen and eventually it worked. Might need multiple tries.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes